Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

No doubt, that was quick.
This is likely a better coffee conversation
Kael, but whats your thoughts on these 2359’s vs your 25’ cruiser? Deeper more aggressive hull, heavier and thirstier… perhaps a bit more fishing than rounded family boat?
I’m building out my watch list for a platform to better accommodate the 3 kiddos and stay 1/2t towable.
I think it may perform better at speed of the pod is done right. Really nice it has the little coffin bearth and a 25hp kicker. Even the ladder on the pod looked well done. Sleeping 5 is pretty rare but with some c-dory 22 and 25 there is a full rear canvas so you can sleep one or two there. In 2018 a full canvas was over 10k usd option. Loa and weight are the probably similar 7500 or so on the trailer.

The secret is finding a well kept boat, that almost accommodates 5. I guess in “the curve of time,”they slept 6 on a 25 so you can always make things work and shore camp as an option. I wonder how many families of 5 are looking right now, at least 3 lurk this forum.

I think it may perform better at speed of the pod is done right. Really nice it has the little coffin bearth and a 25hp kicker. Even the ladder on the pod looked well done. Sleeping 5 is pretty rare but with some c-dory 22 and 25 there is a full rear canvas so you can sleep one or two there. In 2018 a full canvas was over 10k usd option. Loa and weight are the probably similar 7500 or so on the trailer.

The secret is finding a well kept boat, that almost accommodates 5. I guess in “the curve of time,”they slept 6 on a 25 so you can always make things work and shore camp as an option. I wonder how many families of 5 are looking right now, at least 3 lurk this forum.
Haha… yeah, we sleep 5 on a 23 with canvas top currently though it is not wifeys favourite. Works pretty well if it is just me and the kids. The coffin birth would be a nice add.

What’s a good deal on one of these? I know they don’t come up very often. Great boats to fish from!

These do not come up often. Ironwood 25' CC with twin outboards.

View attachment 105657View attachment 105656
There's a couple Ironwood boats at Pirates Cove, definitely nice boats.

What’s a good deal on one of these? I know they don’t come up very often. Great boats to fish from!
I got mine for a steal but it needed a fair bit of work and some cosmetics, repowering this season as well. For an old engine under 30k is a great deal, all about the condition of the hull really.

I got mine for a steal but it needed a fair bit of work and some cosmetics, repowering this season as well. For an old engine under 30k is a great deal, all about the condition of the hull really.
Been for sale for a while, so likely some room to make a deal. Cosmetics aren't great, but with some sweat equity, and maybe a few thousand to build a nicer console this boat could really shine.

The newer 19 bridgeview centre consoles appear quite a bit different. Same aggressive reverse chine, but it seems like they worked out the angles a lot better on the new ones. Likewise, on the new ones the engine is mounted off a pod/hull extension. The new ones are $100k, so you could throw some serious money at this and still come out ahead.

Back