Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

you ever catch fish when the music is quiet?
I never listen to music when I fish. Unless I'm doing more of a party day with my non fisher friends. But even then I find it obnoxious. I realize this will seem odd to most, but I'm just saying it does happen. I also hate music at work and on the golf course. Could be like an ADHD thing, who knows. Because I've always been a big speaker, bass head kind of guy. Just not when I'm trying to focus.

Last edited:
you ever catch fish when the music is quiet?

I never listen to music when I fish. Unless I'm doing more of a party day with my non fisher friends. But even then I find it obnoxious. I realize this will seem odd to most, but I'm just saying it does happen. I also hate music at work and on the golf course. Could be like an ADHD thing, who knows. Because I've always been a big speaker bass head kind of guy. Just not when I'm trying to focus.
Same, I'm too focused on running the boat and the lines. I respect a cruising boat and guys who love music, nothing wrong with that! That is some serious investment in tunes for the value of boat.

Same, I'm too focused on running the boat and the lines. I respect a cruising boat and guys who love music, nothing wrong with that! That is some serious investment in tunes for the value of boat.
there is potentially nothing more frustrating than a boat full of people thinking a simple man can thread a hook, tie a knot and carry on a conversation at the same time.

I never listen to music when I fish. Unless I'm doing more of a party day with my non fisher friends. But even then I find it obnoxious. I realize this will seem odd to most, but I'm just saying it does happen. I also hate music at work and on the golf course. Could be like an ADHD thing, who knows. Because I've always been a big speaker bass head kind of guy. Just not when I'm trying to focus.

Me to...but watch out in traffic, 'cause i'm rockin it out. I also can't stand fishing when I can hear cars and sirens, just something about being on the water that makes me quiet for a short time.

I never listen to music when I fish. Unless I'm doing more of a party day with my non fisher friends. But even then I find it obnoxious. I realize this will seem odd to most, but I'm just saying it does happen. I also hate music at work and on the golf course. Could be like an ADHD thing, who knows. Because I've always been a big speaker, bass head kind of guy. Just not when I'm trying to focus.
No music while fishing?? 😱

I always have the Classic Rewind on Sirius going.

I like it loud....maybe Rush, or whatever, we just gettin it done and havin fun......not a care. You need lessons in not giving a ****

Last edited:

2019 g3 angler v164 aluminum fishermen 26k with Minn Kota, if it’s a salt water terrova that seems like a wicked deal. Glad it is s….t show couple of ferry rides away or I would be selling my left kidney.

There has to be a song for that type of boat…
Looks like a scam to me

You guys wanna see what happens to those piece of **** plywood vinyl
wrapped decks that all these production blingy expensive boats all have?

Some even self Tapp the wood down (self tapping screws are made of steel which rust also) and then glue the vinyl over top

20221129_131258.jpg. 20221129_131558.jpg20221129_131608.jpg20221129_131617.jpg

How you like them apples. Buyers beware. Then salt gets between the aluminum framework and the plywood and eventually makes a mess of the aluminum.

This one was a garage kept boat that is 2006. Guy uses it for 2 months in the summer and then stores it in a insulated shop rest the year

When we were looking at builders I was surprised that Lifetimer had vinyl covered wooden floors as a standard feature in their boats, and that it was an upgrade to a welded aluminum floor with self bailing.

Back