Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Really nicely equipped double eagle.
2017 DOUBLE EAGLE 206EX PRICE $79,900 Packaged with Yamaha F225 and T9.9 Trailer included 391 hours! Downriggers included Furuno GPS included
That is sweet, perfect main power with that V6 torque monster.

10k in accessories 35k for a nice family boat. Moored boats likely have the most motivation to sell.

1998 Bayliner Cierra · Driven NaN miles 1998 Bayliner Cierra 285 7.4l mercruiser w/ recently rebuilt bravo 1 New Raymarine touch screen plotter 25hp Mercury kicker w/remote steer and hydraulic lift Scotty electric downriggers 4hp Johnson w/ 8’ tender Magma stainless barbecue Ace electric line puller 2 prawn traps w/ line and float 2 rods and reels 2 crab traps w/ line and floats

Your German FB Ads puzzle me , how are you posting these?

they auto translate to English btw

1669572406902.png

Your German FB Ads puzzle me , how are you posting these?

they auto translate to English btw

View attachment 87284
It’s a Facebook thing since the website update here. Admin was looking into it. Usually happens when posting from Marketplace vs a membership page like BC Boats For Sale etc.

Same ad from Vancouver Boats For Sale.

Same ad from Marketplace.

Last edited:
2017 DOUBLE EAGLE 206EX PRICE $79,900 Packaged with Yamaha F225 and T9.9 Trailer included 391 hours! Downriggers included Furuno GPS included
If DE made those with a factory pod instead of the transom well, I think they would be the number one boat seen on the water.

If DE made those with a factory pod instead of the transom well, I think they would be the number one boat seen on the water.
Good point, there is one at the marina on the hard that I look at all the time, the dance floor is definitely on the tiny size, and the motor well cutting into it does not help.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/boa/7561451416.html 1988 26 commander 25k USD obo seems motivated.

Might be a fun sport fishing/crabbing etc boat.

15k obo!!!!
Cassiar 86!!!
28 ft Commercial fishing boat Built in 1979 by albion boat works Haney BC, Dual battery set up,radios,furuno radar, new wires, push start, powered with ford 300 inline 6, new parts all around, ran when parked, prolly needs new starter if your 🧠 mechanically inclined, holds 400 gallons in fuel 200 each side, light bar, deep fish hatches this boat pack’s fish, Working drum ready to catch fish, East hope hydrolic drive with working hydrolic pump,sink, toilet, stove, inverter, she could use some love like a good scrub on bottom, she cuts threw the waves and handles well on waves, serious enquires only….

7D359A55-4344-4D33-90B3-FA9E116B1402.jpeg26FB8958-B53C-4353-97ED-9E5B26977753.jpeg30E07AC3-E321-47FB-9153-D147455AFE29.jpeg

I might just go check this out and consider putting in an offer.

Any advice for this era of commander.. ?

Thanks!

Do you have moorage or transient moorage ready to go?

It probably had the in-line six cylinders originally, and it looks like it’s been upgraded to V6 motors.

Last edited:
2470 Walkaround fan looking for a project, see https://www.cooperss.com/assets/detail?name=marine&id=29647

not for the faint of heart, but might be worth offering the minimum bid of $1,500. I had a 2470 for 11 years, and it is a classic sweet ride, but this one looks to need not only power, but create new electrical harness and electronics. good luck DAJ

Unfortunately this boat has been for sale for awhile. I looked at this unit back in the spring at checkpoint. She’s hammered on. Lots of dings in gelcoat and was quite dirty. So sad. Beautiful boat. Someone was slated to come over from the island to purchase and I felt bad for them.

Back