Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I kinda like them too I think.
Look like low gunnels though and no rear steering? How do you control that thing when fighting a fish?
Remote steering and cockpit rails are factory options, no mention of a kicker bracket that I could see. Maybe a call to the factory or dealer.

70-75k boat…?
They likely have that much in the engines. No bottom paint, which is really important on an older BW. Nice shockwave seat. Not sure what electronics it has but nice looking windlass and anchor system. Does it have a head in the cuddy? Only the v-berth or is there a quarter berth as well? Boat is likely worth more than 75k to the right person, would be pretty awesome jigging out of it. The trailer details are worth knowing but I personally wouldn't pay 10k for a triple axle without EOH for a boat under 28 feet but if you were towing down to California for big tuna it would likely work like a hot dam! Dual axles with EOH are just so much cheaper to maintain but not buy, unfortunately. So many details, missing like what was upgraded when the new engines went on.

Would like to see this $50k trolling setup...

Hes probably got trolling valves with the lockout controls etc. Might even be have the electronic controls with auto lock. Could easily blow 50 gs on that setup.

Last edited:
They likely have that much in the engines. No bottom paint, which is really important on an older BW. Nice shockwave seat. Not sure what electronics it has but nice looking windlass and anchor system. Does it have a head in the cuddy? Only the v-berth or is there a quarter berth as well? Boat is likely worth more than 75k to the right person, would be pretty awesome jigging out of it. The trailer details are worth knowing but I personally wouldn't pay 10k for a triple axle without EOH for a boat under 28 feet but if you were towing down to California for big tuna it would likely work like a hot dam! Dual axles with EOH are just so much cheaper to maintain but not buy, unfortunately. So many details, missing like what was upgraded when the new engines went on.
Keep in mind It's likely that only 2 of the axles are braking, I'd grab that over a tandem in a second

Back