Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

When we were looking at builders I was surprised that Lifetimer had vinyl covered wooden floors as a standard feature in their boats, and that it was an upgrade to a welded aluminum floor with self bailing.
That 32' lifetimer that was for sale for over a year (2015 build) had plastic tanks (one which was leaking already)! Not to mention all sorts of borderline craftsmanship. They are not known as a top builder on the island.

I never listen to music when I fish. Unless I'm doing more of a party day with my non fisher friends. But even then I find it obnoxious. I realize this will seem odd to most, but I'm just saying it does happen. I also hate music at work and on the golf course. Could be like an ADHD thing, who knows. Because I've always been a big speaker, bass head kind of guy. Just not when I'm trying to focus.
i like hearing the sounds going on with the boat and gear. kind of a connection to what is going on.

i like hearing the sounds going on with the boat and gear. kind of a connection to what is going on.
I hear ya. I was bucktailing for rainbows the other week and had the music going in the cab and hadn’t looked at the rods in awhile. Peak out at my planer board to see the clip just dangling there and run out to find maybe 50ft of line left on the spool. That’s usually why I take the dog. He hears everything.

I kinda like them too I think.
Look like low gunnels though and no rear steering? How do you control that thing when fighting a fish?

You could easily add a platform ontop of that engine bracket for a auxiliary engine and a rear helm station. Those are nice boats.

Only thing I don't like on that one is the wide gap between the front windows. Be nice if the windows were wider

Back