Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Private group it looks like. Can't see the boat.
See next post

26’ Commander Sportfish $120,000
-Refit 3 years ago with new engines, digital controls , pod , electronics, helms and steering, dash panels , vhf radio, diesel heat.
-320 hours roughly with warranty. Mostly trolling hours.
- sleeps 4
- fridge, oven, stove, 40 gallons fresh water.
-separate bathroom
- 144 gallons of fuel
-wash down
-triple axle trailer included
This boat cruises at 30mph getting 2 mpg. 10’2” beam makes it a nice overnighter with lots of space inside.

1644872958546.png

1644872132905.png

Last edited:
Yes private group here is the scoop, if you are interested I can try and get an email address for you

26’ Commander Sportfish $120,000
-Refit 3 years ago with new engines, digital controls , pod , electronics, helms and steering, dash panels , vhf radio, diesel heat.
-320 hours roughly with warranty. Mostly trolling hours.
- sleeps 4
- fridge, oven, stove, 40 gallons fresh water.
-separate bathroom
- 144 gallons of fuel
-wash down
-triple axle trailer included
This boat cruises at 30mph getting 2 mpg. 10’2” beam makes it a nice overnighter with lots of space inside.

View attachment 75426

View attachment 75425
This is my boat. Any questions give me a call 250 735 1852. Only selling to get something larger.

Nice little sport fisher, I believe these hulls are built using the Tollycraft molds

Anyone have thoughts on the work you can see in the photos.. fiberglass, stringers etc?

I've always liked these older sea craft looking hulls.. considering it as a project.

Nice little sport fisher, I believe these hulls are built using the Tollycraft molds
Seller should put up some cuddy pictures,it's surprisingly big.Looked at one years ago,pretty good bang for the buck I think.

Still a great price if it hasn't been sunk?
Other than bad JuJu does it matter if an aluminum is sunk? Honest Question. The foam in these hulls get we anyway and are pretty easy to dry... This looks like a really good deal...

Other than bad JuJu does it matter if an aluminum is sunk? Honest Question. The foam in these hulls get we anyway and are pretty easy to dry... This looks like a really good deal...
Yeah, all the electrical has to be redone, which is not like re-doing a cruiser. Suspension seats might be fubar as well, but it may not be sunk.Given it has a new trailer and Yamaha controls if you had a spare 150 yami it would be a great deal. People should ask what happened to the power, that the only reason I mentioned the possibility.

Are you running the 150merc? How do you like it? Do they require the same steering system as the 300hp Merc?
You can buy the big merc with the power steer or without. I'd almost always go without. The 150s are all a regular rig.
I ran two different charter boats with 150 Mercs. They were great. Ask aces. Believe he's had a set since circa 2015. Don't think the motor has changed since then.
I'd buy a 150 merc 4 stroke 2015 (not the verado) any day. I currently have the v8 seapro. I like them. Haven't put enough years on them to give a reliability report.

Yeah, all the electrical has to be redone, which is not like re-doing a cruiser. Suspension seats might be fubar as well, but it may not be sunk.Given it has a new trailer and Yamaha controls if you had a spare 150 yami it would be a great deal. People should ask what happened to the power, that the only reason I mentioned the possibility.
Ad mentioned trailer is not included :(

You can buy the big merc with the power steer or without. I'd almost always go without. The 150s are all a regular rig.
I ran two different charter boats with 150 Mercs. They were great. Ask aces. Believe he's had a set since circa 2015. Don't think the motor has changed since then.
I'd buy a 150 merc 4 stroke 2015 (not the verado) any day. I currently have the v8 seapro. I like them. Haven't put enough years on them to give a reliability report.
Thanks! Considering a re-power in a few years and sure like the 60amp alternator on the Merc.

Here's a 2000 Boston Whaler outrage
$43,000 with a low hour Merc 150 on it.

Back