Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I had bought a boat before in the US and knew how to do all the Title,Bill of Sales and the RIV for the trailer.The Titles for the boat and trailer were held by the bank because of the lien.The bank would not accept a draft or wiring the money with out 2-3 days to clear the funds.I had already filled out separate bill of sales for boat,trailer and motors . The real issue was trusting the seller with my cash to pay out the loan without receiving the titles on the same day so I couldn't bring the boat across the border. Losing the sale was bad enough, but then being ripped off for $2K at my bank when I returned the US money was just too much.
Feel for you man. My mother-in-law works at a bank and a sneaky trick she taught me is they will always match a rate from somewhere else when presented. Might not get you down to the rate on the ETF swap others were talking about but way better than the rack rate the bank charges.

I need a cuddy or pilot house boat to lock up all my gear,the marina I use has thefts at least once a year.
Crazy I saw the first pic and read the description and didn’t realize that wasn’t a cuddy. Kind of a silly design for fishing but that would be a fun party boat.

offering to members first:
152k with tri axle trailer, absolutely ready to go (just put 4k into the trailer)

1997 Pursuit Model 2870
bow thruster
4 battery acr system
twin 300 zukis with less than 140 hours, mostly trolling!
230 gal tank- tuna!
full resto done in 2017, fella i bought it from lost his fishing partners so the boat wasnt getting used.
cushions, glass etc etc. shows damn near minty.
full garmin, dual screen, auto pilot, added heading sensor, remote steering, chip that has auto drive (its wild)
radar (has doppler) shows green bogies travelling away, red if they are incoming. amazing!!
outriggers (tuna)
downriggers
hali anchor
has fridge but no stove or microwave (no genset)
stand up bathroom
fresh water system
aft bunk
bluetooth stereo (linked to garmin head)

reason for selling: i only used the boat for 2 tuna trips and am interested in a land purchase.
after putting 4 k into the trailer and 3
500 into outriggers and garmin upgrades,
i am listing to members for 152k obo.. boat is in bam wrapped up on blocks. trailer is in Port.
pics coming...View attachment 74844

Deposit received. looks like she is gonzo!!

Back