Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

The Kimples look good in pictures but something about them just doesn’t smell right. Nice price but what are you actually getting at that price?
1/4"bottom and 3/16" sides, as good as you can get here for that size. However, if they are built in Ontario for those waters, what would the deadrise be? I refer to the larger ones, not the 15' boat being discussed here.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Kimple boats are made in China.

From the website:

Kimple is a registered brand in New Zealand. The company is headquartered in Taiwan and has a production base in Jiaxing, Zhejiang, China, specializing in the design and production of aluminum alloy boats. With a large number of advanced machinery and equipment and exquisite craftsmanship, the excellent quality of the Kimple aluminum boat is guaranteed.

The size of the Kimple boat ranges from 3 meters to 12 meters. Currently, the number of boats is 3,000. The products are exported to more than 40 countries around the world. Kimple has a world-class design team with design members from Australia, New Zealand, Sweden and Taiwan. Based on different regions, cultures and different uses, combined with traditional craftsmanship and advanced innovative technology, Kimple creates leisure, practicality, durability and performance for customers Aluminum boat.

As an international aluminum boat brand, Kimple Aluminum Boats optimizes the static and dynamic performance of the ship's surface on the basis of safety, so that passengers can enjoy the best riding experience on the water. The Kimple aluminum boat is the best choice for your water ride!

Pretty sure Kimple boats are made in China.

From the website:

Kimple is a registered brand in New Zealand. The company is headquartered in Taiwan and has a production base in Jiaxing, Zhejiang, China, specializing in the design and production of aluminum alloy boats. With a large number of advanced machinery and equipment and exquisite craftsmanship, the excellent quality of the Kimple aluminum boat is guaranteed.

The size of the Kimple boat ranges from 3 meters to 12 meters. Currently, the number of boats is 3,000. The products are exported to more than 40 countries around the world. Kimple has a world-class design team with design members from Australia, New Zealand, Sweden and Taiwan. Based on different regions, cultures and different uses, combined with traditional craftsmanship and advanced innovative technology, Kimple creates leisure, practicality, durability and performance for customers Aluminum boat.

As an international aluminum boat brand, Kimple Aluminum Boats optimizes the static and dynamic performance of the ship's surface on the basis of safety, so that passengers can enjoy the best riding experience on the water. The Kimple aluminum boat is the best choice for your water ride!
Sorry, I was thinking of Henley, not Kimple. I will leave my comments up and feel shame.

Sorry, I was thinking of Henley, not Kimple. I will leave my comments up and feel shame.
And to add to the confusion Stanley boats are in Ontario as well. Sherwood in Victoria carried a 23 and 27 as well as a run about style. The two bigger boats were on the lot for a long time.

I can’t believe I’m saying this but this is actually a pretty good deal on a trophy. Even factoring 1.5% on the asking price for a landed price in BC.

57732450-37F4-4FB6-96E4-DEE364EBA6B2.jpeg688FB2DA-B29D-4243-8B7A-1A3C710EEADD.jpeg1DBB5D5F-99D5-4F60-8B5A-107950AC5D91.jpeg

Back