Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Why bother with a kicker when you've got a 4-stroke main like that?! I guess that's a rhetorical question 'cause I know some guys don't like hours on the main motor, but a motor like that will be good for thousands of hours with good maintenance. The main will be quieter for trolling and the boat is lighter without the kicker. To each their own I guess

Why bother with a kicker when you've got a 4-stroke main like that?! I guess that's a rhetorical question 'cause I know some guys don't like hours on the main motor, but a motor like that will be good for thousands of hours with good maintenance. The main will be quieter for trolling and the boat is lighter without the kicker. To each their own I guess
True, but always good to have a backup if/when the main goes kaput.

surprising how much some people think their boats are worth .... :eek:

There seems to be a bit of covid tax on certain recreational items as peeps start funneling would be vacation money into these items.

For example I’ve noticed quite a few 17ft Double Eagles selling within hours of being listed.

any thoughts on that 28 sportfish? i dont know much about hydrasport? hulls...

hmmmm.... price looks right.

I think you’re getting a lower price because of the 3000 hour motors. If they were Honda I believe they would be considered to be just out of the break in period.

just slap on a pair of zuki 350's,, ouch. 70k more.

any thoughts on that 28 sportfish? i dont know much about hydrasport? hulls...

hmmmm.... price looks right.

My boat inspection services will be available, I'll just charge the price of half a charter! So wish I could get out fishing in Tofino next week while I'm there but my boating budget has a covid hole blown right through it! In all seriousness I can always take a look for free, with my son and if you are serious work out something with the owner for us to do a sea trial, momma might allow us to do it. Otherwise I'm going to have to ask Willie Mitchell to take me out and I'm not sure he's forgiven me for the chippy ******* I was 25 years ago playing against him. I would chat with them about where they did the maintenance and talk to a knowledgeable Yami dealer about the block but 3000 hours wouldn't scare me at that price if they were well maintained. I agree with @Stizzla they ain't no Honda ;) but Yami is the next best thing if you can get a discount on parts!

Back