Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

that 09 Malibu has been up longer then I thought it would, wonder why it hasn't sold? high on the price?
Agree that it’s a super clean boat. It’s rare to see any used 17’er much over 20k but I think that’s more like a 23k rig. (Maybe 25)

There was a cherry older hourston fully loaded with a pretty much brand new Suzuki 140 for $20k last month.
Also there was a super clean tyee hardtop for around 20k at the same time.

Hydrasports are very nice boats,built along with Wellcraft and Aquasport till 2006 (same shop).I don't know about the one listed .It will be heavily built,very likely no wood construction ,heavy boat requiring lots of power but will ride very well.

Zero info but I was sent this by an interior designer I've worked with. "It's going to be for sale". Man at this point I'm loving the idea of having 15 or 20 seconds to see a log coming. Looks like a comfortable rig to live aboard.

View attachment 53930

deliberately start fights with the old lady and then storm out “ that’s it i’m going to slee on the boat!”
and then you know, invite everyone over for chicken and drinks

How’s the new Dfo refs going to impact the used boat market/ prices? I mean, as if COVID wasn’t enough to depress the market, we just needed the extra motivation.....

How’s the new Dfo refs going to impact the used boat market/ prices? I mean, as if COVID wasn’t enough to depress the market, we just needed the extra motivation.....
I’m still dumb enough to spend money on upgrading a boat. Lol. I still like crabbing, prawning, cruising. But I’m going to try to buy less tackle because I have enough for a few lifetimes if things don’t change for our fisheries

Grady White 25ft - $89000 (Qualicum Beach)

https://victoria.craigslist.org/boa/d/qualicum-beach-grady-white-25ft/7145310942.html

00r0r_fA475lbVsyY_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Don't know really if they are comparable.......but at half the price of that Grady you get one hell of a lot of boat

Price on that Grady makes the hydrasport look like a steal!

Pretty nice boat though

The HydraSports keeps getting posted up with the same pics. No interior or mechanical pics. I'm getting the feeling that something is up with that one.

The Grady looks nice. It's narrower than the coveted Gulfstream. The Islander 248 is only 8ft-6in beam.

Back