Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Nice boat Tony. Why you selling? How did you like the boats performance after vs before the POD?

I also don't disagree with you that there are guys on here that like to stir the pot. I've been sent messages from them in the past that served no good purpose. Don't be too hard on Robert. Maybe he was given some of this garbage info.

Well said Rain.. I think this thread was started to show whats for sale out there and not rip apart someones boat that they are trying to sell. Not cool.

Still for sale, viewings on Saturdays and by appointment only. After taking a look you can make an offer. Not sure if the asking price is the reserve or if it goes to the highest bidder, why not ask fair market value and keep it simple.

... and its a transom mount. Hummm :rolleyes::D

You are the problem solver of the year! Been wanting to get that damn thing off the roof of the house, neighbors are always complaining when I fly in from the office.

Seems like an odd place for Freedom to be listing a $1.8M vessel but then again these are odd times. I'm in for 1/1000th.

I have one one these skiffs and can confirm that after the crew helicopter lands the helipad gets a little tight. But hey: at least you don’t have to interact with the crew much.
I checked with the seller; he’s keeping his downriggers for his new boat.
Also, this boats got the old style downrigger plugs still, so you’ll have to change those out.

OK, this could be a deal:

31ft Hydrasports with twin Yamaha 4.2L F250s for $47,500

This boat was listed a few weeks ago at $80,000, then the ad was edited to remove the price and ask for offers. This morning it was edited again to $47,500 saying must sell!

https://comoxvalley.craigslist.org/boa/d/ucluelet-reduced-must-sell-31ft-hydra/7129667894.html

Its reposted on Craigslist as of yesterday anyone have any info?

No idea! New ad this week:

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van/boa/d/west-vancouver-west-sportfish-30/7141552478.html

Pffffft...only room for one little heli

The big boys have spots for two helis
octopus.jpg

And also room for a private submarine. I was part of the team that built this sub. I've been down 1200ft in this machine up in Jervis Inlet. Lots of stories about this whole rig
octosub.jpeg

Back