Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

If you need to get rid of yours and want to tow it down to the island, my dad has the space and could use a project but I would have to find a way to finance it since we are Covid butt broke!

lol, apply for CRRB :)

https://victoria.craigslist.org/boa/d/red-deer-central-26-hourston-glascraft/7124185692.html
We all know the work put into this so far,but how do you come up with a price at that stage? Still lots of time and money to put into it and what's it worth when complete? I can't even come up with a ballpark estimate.I hope somebody on the forum gets it, so we can see it through to the end,they'll have a great boat to start with.

I agree, kinda difficult to put a price on it. I can put the windshield and cabin roof on really quick so it looks more complete but at that stage I might just let it sit in the yard because of how awesome it will look :)

Last edited:
And your out again?
Never got back in haha
I’m going to wait and get something turn key and bigger. Too busy and I’m being weird about buying used motors and don’t want to pay for a new one. Many people love their 16’ DE’s and if that’s the boat for you I would invest in a new one for this.

Back