Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Anyone have a 18.2 Hourston for sale preferably with sunroof? Or a DE 18'er?

OutBoard models only...

85162974_614.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone have a 18.2 Hourston for sale preferably with sunroof? Or a DE 18'er?

OutBoard models only...

View attachment 52280

That's the same boat as the soft top one at tbird, surely you can whip up a hard top in a day or 3? That DE on the Sunshine Coast isnt there now, or it wasnt this past weekend. That's where I keep a slip up there and only the one in front is tied up on that piece of dock.

I think I just drooled on myself there a bit... DE 17 with an etec bolted to the back...:rolleyes:

That 77 DE is sharp! I’d be all over that if the wife would let me have 2 boats....o_O

I will be advertising it in the appropriate places soon.

It comes with a free riveted 18 ft aluminum project boat (act now and I will include an unopened 1 gallon can of glue-vit).
Tell your wife it is for your and her safety. Put the Etec on the DE and take the old aluminum to the scrap yard. Depending on the spot price for Al, buy HER a new islander/rod set up.
Win/win! The catch: no trailer (for now).

Inquire.

Alberta plates, New Jersey numbers? Nice looking boat though.

I saw the NJ right way, but after seeing AB plates on the trailer, I shared it here. Lots of imported boats do not have the newer reg numbers on them, but of course one would do their due diligence on this.

I saw the NJ right way, but after seeing AB plates on the trailer, I shared it here. Lots of imported boats do not have the newer reg numbers on them, but of course one would do their due diligence on this.

I'm running a boat with Idaho numbers. When I registered it here the person issuing the BC registration said that the BC number didn't matter.

I'm running a boat with Idaho numbers. When I registered it here the person issuing the BC registration said that the BC number didn't matter.
Transport Canada says:
Every pleasure craft must have a Pleasure Craft Licence, with the following exceptions:
  • a pleasure craft using a motor with less than 10 horsepower (7.5 kW)
  • a pleasure craft that has a vessel registration
  • a pleasure craft that was purchased less than 90 days previously (this is a grace period, during which the new owner must carry documentation with their name and address and the purchase date)
Using a Pleasure Craft Licence
After you receive your Pleasure Craft Licence, you must use it as follows:
  • Carry the Pleasure Craft Licence on board the vessel at all times.
  • Display the number on both sides of your boat's bow. The number must appear in block characters which are:
    • at least 7.5 centimetres (3 inches) high
    • in a colour that contrasts with the colour of the bow
There is a $250 fine if you are found operating a vessel without a licence.

Back