Dang it! Just bought 2 MR3's... please make it stop :) 20% off

Attachments

• Unknown-1.jpeg
    Unknown-1.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    9.9 KB · Views: 12
If we're talking about customer service, i tend to agree about Steveston Marine. As for Harbour Chandler, they have been awesome and never had a problem with them. They also have professionals on staff which I utilize all the time. As for Fish Gear Canada, i agree they seem to be a small operation and geared towards freshwater. They give things away, or so it seems. 30% off black Friday, plus 10% for signing up for an account plus another 10% for being randomly picked for a discount. not sure how they make any money. I had a few questions a few times when ordering and they responded right away. The fishing industry is dieing, let those businesses digging their grave do so gracefully and support the best and let the others be history.

Not really a black friday thing but we ordered groceries today from superstore and we got 75000 points bonus ($75) for ordering over $300 worth. We also got the regular $30 in points back that we'd normally get PLUS a free Turkey. I picked it up after work. Great service and better deal.

Back