Black Friday Deals 2022

kaelc

What good deals are out there? Harbour Chandlers link to Black Friday doesn’t seem to work for me?

Cabelas basspro has Lowrance HDS Live 9 for $1300. Also Work Sharp sharpeners on sale 25% off. Also a 10amh 12 lithium battery good for inflatable electronics 99$. They also look to be putting Muck Boots on sale, my bogs are cracked and leak like a net. If anyone from Vic is going to one of them I’d like a pair of size 9s!

Certain models are based on geographic regions. The chip usually goes on sale at the same time. I did it Boxing Day with my Echomap uhd 95 sv. The model 94 was Canadian waters but not on the super sale. Chip was 179, usually twice that amount. Still a big saving.

What good deals are out there? Harbour Chandlers link to Black Friday doesn’t seem to work for me?

Cabelas basspro has Lowrance HDS Live 9 for $1300. Also Work Sharp sharpeners on sale 25% off. Also a 10amh 12 lithium battery good for inflatable electronics 99$. They also look to be putting Muck Boots on sale, my bogs are cracked and leak like a net. If anyone from Vic is going to one of them I’d like a pair of size 9s!
Seems like they only have it on the US site now, I think it ends up being about $1500 CAD shipped here with tax after conversion

My post was from the Canadian site though, as I am on their email blast. I would go to your local outlet and ask.

do any of you salt water fishers use panoptics?

None that I know, and also the GT 54 for ocean fishing is more than adequate, some lake fishermen want the GT 56 but it seems best suited to those shallow lakes and deep puddles that are all over the US where intricate bottom details are preferred..

None that I know, and also the GT 54 for ocean fishing is more than adequate, some lake fishermen want the GT 56 but it seems best suited to those shallow lakes and deep puddles that are all over the US where intricate bottom details are preferred..
Yeah makes sense, suspended salmon and bait are pretty easy to spot…I’m relatively new to the salt and background is prairie walleye (structure oriented).
My old 93sv still works well with the GT52 (I think), though upgrade to touchscreen would be ideal. First world problems

Yeah makes sense, suspended salmon and bait are pretty easy to spot…I’m relatively new to the salt and background is prairie walleye (structure oriented).
My old 93sv still works well with the GT52 (I think), though upgrade to touchscreen would be ideal. First world problems
Does the 106 sv have the pop out cradle like the 93? I take mine off all the time when not using the boat, this feature would be something I wouldn't want to give up.

There is a sunken Boeing 737 off of Chemainus as an artificial reef that I would like to go over with my Garmin and see what the image comes across like.

Last edited:
Back