Black Friday Deals

I really dislike the hard carbon fibre rear grip on them. I prefer old school cork. It makes all sorts of noises and creaks in rod holder on turns I seemed to find when fishing with one.

The guides I know prefer the carbon or harder grip so they can get taken out of the rod holder easier when the bite is on. Personal taste I would say.

Cabelas Nanaimo willingly accepted my Black Friday $$$$ this morning. With all the B&E BS lately those cameras will not only be looking for big bucks. No $$$ on fishing was a first. Big trip in June/July so some fleece cloths to leave behind to the less fortunate before the return, and a new ammo box to comply with more radical airline rules.

MB

Army and Navy has 25% off everything online right now

Attachments

• 75030798-E00C-4449-A2C2-92ED2E24885A.png
    75030798-E00C-4449-A2C2-92ED2E24885A.png
    332.7 KB · Views: 34
Got our tix to the Vancouver boat show at 50% off. Great venue to spend $$ on stuff that I don’t need.

Oh, also ordered some Scotty accessories and terminal tackle from A&N for 25% off. Cyber Monday deals are being posted by some retailers. Let’s post them here if we see some hot deals.
Money is making a hole in my pocket.

I need to somehow get my wife’s attention to this thread. Or at least find a way for her to check out the HC’s flyer. hate it when Santa brings me shoes, cloth or leather laptop bags.

I think new ownership took over couple years ago and they just hired family and friends but I could be wrong. Last time I was in there I was looking for a part and had 2 employees one after the other say “that’s not my department”... zero effort. :rolleyes: Another was yelling at a different customer, not sure what it was over but doesn’t really matter.

I think new ownership took over couple years ago and they just hired family and friends but I could be wrong. Last time I was in there I was looking for a part and had 2 employees one after the other say “that’s not my department”... zero effort. :rolleyes: Another was yelling at a different customer, not sure what it was over but doesn’t really matter.
I literally told one guy to **** off and get a new job.

I found Binnacle to have good prices and reasonably frequent sales. They ship for free over $100 as well (Even bottles of cleaners, etc....they must suck at math in the maritimes.)

I bought a couple jugs of Salt Away and a spare bilge pump.

Black Friday sale ends in a few hours.

https://ca.binnacle.com/index.html

Back