Anyone started on springs in the inlet?

yea i hear the mouth at the sound is fishing well but i saw RVP said that there were already fish in the flow so i though maybe the run was a little early. Oh well i still got 2 wks till i can fish

I was wondering if they were showing myself after a post I saw..but checking my records the earliest I have caught them was Aug 11 but I was not targeting them(sockeye gear)

Only a few weeeks from what should be hot fishing. still nobody out? Im tagging along on a friends port charter but am assumimg well rn to the sound. ill report on sat

I hope to give it a shot tomorrow (9th) and if I do I'll let you know what's up. I'll just fish SP Narrows to China Creek.

Tom

Hey Kelly,
they will be there...just not in the #'s as later in the month
Are you the same Kelly as Kellya on fish bc?

yup. Hope the guide doesnt try and save gas and fish the inside.Heard the sounds hot from a buddy workin there. lots of fish comin in and this morning he fished the wall for an hour lost a tyee that broke them off and boated one 10lber

I have a charter arranged for aug22-24.
So I am hoping you folks keep this thread alive as its all I have to hold onto out here on the desolate Prairie!
Bill

Back