Anyone going to the boat show in Vancouver this weekend??

I don't normally do this sort of thing except when I am thoroughly impressed. I want to publicly thank Mike from Pirates Den Fishing for all his help and info lately. Michael started this thread. I had the occassion to recently talk to Michael again for some follow up from the boat show . I had some more discussions about the function and use of these LED lights. I must say the information, help and overall superb customer service that Mike has shown me is really like no other I have experienced. When Mike sets out to do something , he does and he does it well. Thank you so much Mike for all you help and information you have provided. I look forward to running all of my LED's very soon. Yes and I will keep you posted on how well they put fish into my boat !!

Thank you, Peahead and Theb55. Your kind words are appreciated. Nothing is more important than satisfied customers- each should get a good product at a good price and if any concerns are raised, immediate attention is required.

Everyone should be aware that I am nearly always approachable. I cannot and will not claim to have an answer to all your fishing questions, nor will I profess to be an expert at it. But, if I can help any one of you, I will do all I can to do that very thing. Most of you have my phone number. Call me. We'll discuss gear, boats, fishing, or just "chew the fat".

I am not in the business just to make a buck. I am here because I was raised in salt. I swam in it and I ate from it. Fishing is my passion and my job is one of the greatest a man could have- I truly love it.

That said, I will be out of town for a few days delivering products to customers along the coastline in the US and tending to some personal stuff.

Y'all go get them fish and I'll check back in with when I get back. Tight lines and calm waters, my friends !!

Back