Anyone going to the boat show in Vancouver this weekend??

salty-dog

Pirates Den Fishing would like to meet as many of you as we can so if you are going to be there, please and introduce yourself to us. We'll be in area 482- in the Nikka booth. Please come by and say "HI".

We will be there with alot of stuff and we will be having preseason sale prices on everything-----

PLUS, every purchase enters you into our prize drawing of a huge monster pack of our products. This package consists of 5 of every one of our products-- lights and lures.

We look forward to meeting you !!

Michael, the salty dog

www.piratesdenfishing.com

Like us on Facebook, too !!

See you in a couple of hours

We went tonight and it seemed like their were fewer boats than in the past and the fishing stores (Nikka, Steveston and Harbour) seemed to have smaller displays. I picked up a few lures and talked to a few of the regular boat dealers ... saw lots of people huddled around the prawn pullers. Energy level was low but that may have been driven by Thursday night vs. business prospects. Total spent at the boat show - under $20; total spent at dinner afterwards - far more than that.

found coyote spoons,, 3 fer 10.00, sure like that 300 zuk. check out the 26' luminam at the zuki set up,, 99k basically and nicely rigged with trailer and motor. thanks for the tour gord. one of the fazzahs of bc tough...:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
well spent way too much 3 new reels ($670) a couple more rods($180) like i need 'em....lol

and got the last hands free bulldog for my ace puller($69+tax) orders now only being taken

may be going sat as well but wont be spending this time round
well i hope not

See you in a couple of hours

It was a pleasure to meet you today. I wish I had more time to talk but it did get quite busy.

I also met a few other members. Lots of good folks were out and about today. It was a slow day with some very busy times. The next few days will be really busy, so please understand if I am tied up when y'all stop by. Be sure to let me know if you are a member here. I do hope to meet many more of you After all you are the reason I am here.

and got the last hands free bulldog for my ace puller($69+tax) orders now only being taken

Well done ... I we think we may have been standing at the prawn pullers when you pulled up. A simple product for $69 that will make such a big difference for the back and it appears to be an improvement over the other hands free modification that is on the market. I need to drop my traps a few more times and feel like I have made good use out of that one before I changeover.

Picked up some Kanberra gel from the Pt Macneil booth (keeps mould from the boat). Great var of boats but few flybridges which are the best for live aboards for a few nights.

It was another great day at the show. I saw lots of customers from previous shows and met tons of new ones. Some members of this site were on hand, too. It was great to meet all of you.

For those that will be attending over the weekend, please stop by and let me know your a member here. It is always good to meet new people, learn new things from each of you and now, when I post or reply to a post from a member here, I feel like I am talking more to a person and not just a screen name.

Thank you all for your business.

Hi Michael ,
Thanks for your demo and the lights I picked up. Hopefully I will get to try them out soon. Nice look'in prize package !

BTW booth 482 is near stadium section 249.

Greg

Was there yesterday...amazingly...I didn't spend any money....lol....but will be there again today....and likely will spend money today.....DOH!!!!!

Was there yesterday...amazingly...I didn't spend any money....lol....but will be there again today....and likely will spend money today.....DOH!!!!!

zurtro isn't at this show....was hoping to see some if it was available????

think either nikka or harbour had some on a peg board
but there not on the view there around the back of a display stand low down with other bits
go find .....lol

IMAG0126_zpsce56a4df.jpg.html

Just at the boat show now. Great deals actually...stevensons and nikka have good gear and tackle sales and the Harbor Chandler is killing it with electronics deals...get to the show if you are shopping...well worth it

salty-dog

It was cool meeting you today and thanks for showing me your gear. I am excited and looking forward to trying out the awesome gear i got today.

Mark

Had a chance to meet Mike and his staff (aka The Family) @ Pirates Den today. I had to stop by on 3 separate occasions to say hello as he was pretty busy filling tackle boxes all day long. It was a pleasure hearing about the production and development of these lures. I picked up the larger of his lures, the pre-rigged green LED squid, and a smaller one later in the day from Nikka Marine. I look forward to putting them deep and see what comes up. They look like Killers!!

IMAG0138_zpsb2364dc5.jpg

It was a great show and I walked away with some pretty decent savings. I would say sale prices were far better than my trip to the Seattle Show.
My only disappointment was I did not see a UFlex or Seastar booth....the last piece of my boat puzzle.
Fun show and nice meeting you Mike, thanks for taking the time!

Nick -FB-

Thank you all for coming and checking out the gear. It is a pleasure to meet all of you--lots of members have come by and picked up some stuff. We truly appreciate everyone's support.

Today is the final day of the show so if y'all can get out here, do so. As mentioned, the prices are outragously low-- we are selling gear with most at 40-50% off retail. Most of the venders are doing the same. Not just boats and gear. If you need a steam cleaning vacuum, matresses, safety equipment, or whatever--- it seems it is all pretty much here. Well, not quite actually. I don't think there is a booth with Asian hookers. But pretty much anything else is available. And, for the grand prize of the show, some lucky dude is going to win a new boat !! Yes, I put my name in for that, too. LOL !!!

We are at the Nikka booth and Harbour Chandler has our products, too. Harbour Chandler moved that display to the front so it is easier to see. They are slaughtering it on sales of the L.E.D. electronics for boats as well as nav equipment.

Everyone I spoke to are reporting record sales for this year as oppossed to previous years. What does this say?? MASSIVE SAVINGS. Prices are rock bottom on EVERYTHING. If I had the cash, I could easily drop some serious dough.

If you ain't made it yet, y'all really should. Get it while the getting's good !! Stop our our booth and let us know you are a forum member, OK....

Back