Any seen some steelhead video on here?

Seasons almost over and things are good and heated, and Bags wasn't even involved.. Well said there Hyde coming from somebody who has catch and released more steel on the Cowie than anybody i know. Except for Vince this year he was on FIRE.. Video or Fly fishing the upper who cares just go out and fish. This season was the best season in my 10 years of drifting the Cowie. Lots of fish everywhere even with all the boat and bank traffic. Lots of chrome and big fish this year and mostly wild for all you negative guys and people dreaming about the cowie of the past. The clay bank fix help a great deal and lets hope things continue for the future..

You are too funny Fins :D:D:D:D:D:D

Fish-Rite, I have been out about 7 times this year, not a lot :) Did you get a new boat this year?

It was a really really awesome year Fins. Lots big doe as well. Only 1 hatchery though. Lets hope they will continue the clay bank work, especially the 2 above skultz. The improvement was definitely there.

Herd theres a NEW top rod on the the flow, any chance thats you Fish Rite? Wouldnt have taken you for a pat on the back type of guy? Guess things change![V]

a friend gave me a dora the explorer fishing rod for christmas...

since when did i threaten anyone? Seems more like guys are tryin to take a cheap shot at moi! And if maybe you could read properly I never ever said anything about hating newbs. just keep tryin to start s h i t!!!

Back