Any seen some steelhead video on here?

sounds to me like two young bucks butting heads, come on guys lets get along :D

haha.. just watched the video, I would have to agree with Scottyboy about the time of year, one clip t-shirts, the next balaclavas and gloves :D My guess is April and then Feb... btw, those are the darkest steelies I've seen in the Cowie, but then again I don't usually fish above the Road Pool in April [8D]

learn ur spots on the river there Bl. and who's wearin a t-shirt? It's funny to see this chirping on this site cause it's always the same guys doing it! Oh ya and by the way I never fish in April!! It's black bear season then!! BOOM!!!!

Damn eh, you spooked them other one's there eh!!...No way!! thems are trouts there eh!!!.. Damn eh, good thing my smoke didn't go out eh!! Eh, easy to catch em up here eh??...for sure eh........This is the funniest video I have ever seen, I'm sending it to everyone I know, This is also the best video example I have ever seen. ps. Do you guys drop your beer cans and cig butts in the river to build "structure" and "habitat"?

Hey Mouthyhouse, stop beekin' eh... you're just jealous cause you haven't caught a steelhead since November ;)
cig butts float too, eh...

Mouth just finished browsing all your posts!!! Atleast you came up with the right name because u ar an off the handle mouth piece. You and Leech should open your own B.S. forum!! Do you guys just sit and wait at your computer screens foaming at the mouth just waiting for the chance to chirp? There are a lot of really good posters here and it's guys like you that give this forum a bad name. This forum is here to help and give info not for guys to be idiots and just try and start fights. Sounds to me like there might already be a tilt on the river with the chosen one and u guys at the flow. Try not to disturb any reds when u guys get into it please!!!

Well said Dennis! Chosen, news flash your not the Cowie god but you are the beek of the week, congrats. Thats great you catch sooooo many fish, its called hours spent on the flow. You may catch fish but your ethics suck!Not makeing too many friends boy. Drop the pin in front of me again when Iam bank fishing and it is going to rain down pencil lead, and FYI Scottyboy knows his stuff! I can't wait to see you at Langara this year and you won't have a clue who Iam!!

I don’t like to wade into these types of bickering because I think it’s really childish but I think The Chosen One is being treated unfairly. It’s always so easy for others who sit behind their aliases behind a computer to pass judgments that is either incorrect or down right crude.

The Chosen One did not even started this subject, Reel addiction wanted to see a video of a steelhead trip.

Scottyboy started all these bickering saying how poor the catch and release. Some times when you are anchored in the middle of the river, the best way to release the fish is by torpedoing head first back into the water if the fish was not play out or being out of the water for long.

Dennis Germazian was not there to pass judgment such as on the date of the event and saying “I highly doubt those fish were even taking flies, looked more like sight casting and lining them! “ I don’t think it’s fair to pass judgment unless you are there.

I think people tended to say things behind their computer aliases and will not say the same thing when you come face to face with some one. It’s these types of bickering and invalid judgment from a few individual that cause most helpful people to refuse to help or post their opinions or pictures or videos. It's too bad [V]

HNS.

Chill Chill Chill

The thrill is in the fishing, not in belittling others on the board.
Simple statement "I disagree" will suffice to indicate disagreement or displeasure.

How about a new rule: nobody with less than 100 posts can carp at another member. Give you a chance to settle in and add, in building up to your 100 posts, some good comments to our little community.

You guys are all stupid!I wanted to see that video and i found it thanks to this site and i also found lots of other great videos and i am going to make one myself! One of me spearing a giant halibut this summer then i will sit back and watch all the idiots saying "dont kill females" until one of you *****s catch and release a hali over 100 Shut Up!!! Thats my 2 cents!LOL

theres nothing wrong with healthy debate but you gotta ask youself is this healthy:Ddoesnt really have a point but then again either does the majority of this thread;)

Hey guys long time lurker on this site and tried real hard too stay out of this crap but anyway.....Why is everyone bashing Chosin here!!!How bout several cowie guides(i wont name names here)who fish full time in the upper river,these guys pester these spawners day after day for money making people believe there nailin the famous "Cowie Slab" on the fly.These guys are the ones that should take it easy on the fish not fly only but close the top end of the fly zone after feb.15 not add more fly water.Sounds like alot of guys on here are pissed off not being able too fish as much as they like so there taking it out on a guy having fun with his bud...so what!!!You've all done it too and if the water drops i'll be there too fly rod in hand!!!let's drop this crap...On a positive note johnny where you been didn't see you all season!!Chosin been out lately!!!

fish rite i'll send u an e-mail on latestconditions and fish info. These guys wont get to hear it anymore. Luna do you yhink I give a crap at all bout a QCL Guide? ;) and i dont pick in front of bankies thanks! Cant wait to c ya this summer, "Cable Angel"

SAys a lot about a lodge that has to poach London Drug employees!!:D Chosen one just look on the cover of Bc SPOrtfishing mag. thats him. And I know that you have a lot of ethics on the water seen u go by almost everyday:D Why is it that QCL guides think that they are so good? Now whos the one that thinks they're a god? Oh ya and tell the Baker's I say Hi!!

Back