Another Hourston Build

Dad is getting ambitious. She's gutted and we're hoping to have her in the water in a month. Oh and we bought S5's and new seats cause the fancy ones don't fit, we might use them for the back.
IMG_8687.jpg
IMG_8716.jpg
Messages%252520Image(3209927349).png
IMG_8717.jpg

Dad is getting ambitious. She's gutted and we're hoping to have her in the water in a month. Oh and we bought S5's and new seats cause the fancy ones don't fit, we might use them for the back.
IMG_8687.jpg
IMG_8716.jpg
Messages%252520Image(3209927349).png
IMG_8717.jpg
[/QUOTE

I've been looking for replacement seats & haven't found one that I really like yet. The one in your pic looks really good. I'd appreciate finding out where you bought them.
Thanks. Dan

My first post didn't come through, so I'll try again. Can you tell me where you found the seat in your picture?
Thanks. Dan

My first post didn't come through, so I'll try again. Can you tell me where you found the seat in your picture?
Thanks. Dan

I found them from an importer called Amma Marine. $500 a piece. I’ll let you know about quality when they show up!

I found them from an importer called Amma Marine. $500 a piece. I’ll let you know about quality when they show up!
Thanks Hannes.
If you haven't tried them already, you're gonna love those S5s. My back is thanking me already!

Seats are in, galley next, then interior paint.
IMG_8857.JPG

IMG_8879.JPG

IMG_8874.JPG

IMG_8804.JPG

IMG_8920.JPG

IMG_8842.JPG

IMG_8929.JPG

Jump seat upholstery will be same colour as the seats, this is just a stand-in.

Left to do:

-Interior paint
-Exterior paint
-Installs of Lowrance HDS Live, TR1 Autopilot, some lighting, downriggers
-Dash replaced with starboard
-Trailer repairs

Then off to Prince Rupert for the early season, and over to Masset after that!

Looking good, can’t wait to see the finished product.

That looks awesome. You’ll enjoy every moment fishing out of your boat. Have you removed the anti foul bottom paint yet. Just wondering what process you used if you did.

Oly

That looks awesome. You’ll enjoy every moment fishing out of your boat. Have you removed the anti foul bottom paint yet. Just wondering what process you used if you did.

Oly

I'm going to leave it as I'd like to just tie up the boat to the government dock in Masset for the times that I'm over there. I've never left a boat in the water, being from Terrace and fishing out of Kitimat or Rupert mostly. But now the thought of walking from our house down to the boat in Masset and heading out, no trucks, no trailers etc. is really appealing to me. It has always been such a huge ordeal for us to go fishing, up at 2 or 3 am, driving, launching, boating, fishing, driving, cleaning.. in bed at 11pm. I love those days, but they kick the crap out of us. With the setup in Masset, I'll be able to head out, fish one slack, come back and work half a day if I need to. I plan on getting the anti foul repainted black in a year. I think black antifoul looks alright.

Back