2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a few today up Howe sound. Weather was better than we were expecting but some chop from SE on the way back to north arm.

Fished tunstall, waterfall and grace and picked up these three keepers along with a few others just under. Chartreuse Needlefish spackleback hootch was the winner today in 180-200. Heater was cranked and bbq hot dogs for lunch. Felt like summer out there … almost.
so you were not bottom bouncing? I know the bottom isn't as flat there as Vancouver Harbour.

Found a few today up Howe sound. Weather was better than we were expecting but some chop from SE on the way back to north arm.

Fished tunstall, waterfall and grace and picked up these three keepers along with a few others just under. Chartreuse Needlefish spackleback hootch was the winner today in 180-200. Heater was cranked and bbq hot dogs for lunch. Felt like summer out there … almost.
May I ask where "waterfall" is? I know Tunstall. thanks!

Gotta get myself a BBQ...

HITW Guessing - The Hump, somewhere that starts with I, Tunstall Bay and Waterfall? Is the North side of Keats worth paying a visit?
That's really clever actually, but no. Hole In The Wall. Just outside of Horseshoe Bay.

Victoria is getting hit pretty good right now. Some areas are not in the line of the wind though.

2DECEF76-5465-4FCC-99F1-BDD5E825D0A5.jpeg

Last edited:

nice work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back