2024 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

check out Rocky Point Charters FB or Instagram. seems to be catching!! I think Searun has been plying the waters too.

Spring 2024

Hello Everyone
Another Season on the way already !! time flies

Fishing has been Fantastic since December , ALOT of fish weighed in at the Loggers Derby, posted above , looking like another spectacular season ahead , currently .... mid sound out to the surfline has beed really good ,usual spots , Brady , Kirby , Meares , Cree , Beale , Ship.....fish arent too picky right now.Small spoons , White or UV hoochies, sure any of your go to's will work , Quality Table fish this time of year !! , Havent personally tried for the bottom dwellers , but seeing good numbers at the tables ,
good luck out there , were back next week, Agreed Blair , Rocky Point seems to be havin great success as usual.....

Stop by for a visit , We now have Plenty of Shaved Ice ! by the bag or Bucket , pre order ahead , I can have buckets ready on the fly.
also , a blow out sale on Large herring, PM me if interested.
25000 liter Fuel Tank Freshly Filled with 89 for all your Boating needs , Fully Stocked General/Tackle Store , latest and greatest gear , Popular Scotty Parts , friendly staff willing to lend a hand.
Stay safe , see ya all soon.

Felix- Poetts Nook Marina and Campground
you can catch me on the FB page below via Messenger , or PM here
cheers

Spring 2024

Hello Everyone
Another Season on the way already !! time flies

Fishing has been Fantastic since December , ALOT of fish weighed in at the Loggers Derby, posted above , looking like another spectacular season ahead , currently .... mid sound out to the surfline has beed really good ,usual spots , Brady , Kirby , Meares , Cree , Beale , Ship.....fish arent too picky right now.Small spoons , White or UV hoochies, sure any of your go to's will work , Quality Table fish this time of year !! , Havent personally tried for the bottom dwellers , but seeing good numbers at the tables ,
good luck out there , were back next week, Agreed Blair , Rocky Point seems to be havin great success as usual.....

Stop by for a visit , We now have Plenty of Shaved Ice ! by the bag or Bucket , pre order ahead , I can have buckets ready on the fly.
also , a blow out sale on Large herring, PM me if interested.
25000 liter Fuel Tank Freshly Filled with 89 for all your Boating needs , Fully Stocked General/Tackle Store , latest and greatest gear , Popular Scotty Parts , friendly staff willing to lend a hand.
Stay safe , see ya all soon.

Felix- Poetts Nook Marina and Campground
you can catch me on the FB page below via Messenger , or PM here
cheers

Awesome!

My friend and I were at the Nook this week (Wed-Fri) with our kayaks and managed to come home with our possession limits of ling and rockfish. The weather was absolutely spectacular! Didn't see many salmony bait balls and marks, and we came up empty when we jigged at the ones we found, but that was our first time out that way, so we're behind the learning curve. All in all, it was pretty great!

IMG_3901.jpg
IMG_3899.jpg

Awesome!

My friend and I were at the Nook this week (Wed-Fri) with our kayaks and managed to come home with our possession limits of ling and rockfish. The weather was absolutely spectacular! Didn't see many salmony bait balls and marks, and we came up empty when we jigged at the ones we found, but that was our first time out that way, so we're behind the learning curve. All in all, it was pretty great!

View attachment 105394
View attachment 105395
I saw the kayakers and suggest you put a flag of some kind up as your black blends into the shore line so well you are invisible

Back