2021 JaxonCraft Build Thread

History repeats itself - December/January JaxonCraft build spot available

As you may remember two years ago my wife and I were able to snag a build spot due to a last minute cancellation.

I was talking with Robert this morning (our conversations have continued after the build and a friendship has developed) and he mentioned to me that he a December/January build spot just opened up.

If someone is thinking of a build, or knows someone who is, please mention that a spot has opened up at JaxonCraft,

If he can build me a 10.5 x 34 with a second queen sized berth and a stand up head and a generous kitchen and twin 350s for under 300k I'm there

If he can build me a 10.5 x 34 with a second queen sized berth and a stand up head and a generous kitchen and twin 350s for under 300k I'm there
So You're Telling Me There's a Chance?!

History repeats itself - December/January JaxonCraft build spot available

As you may remember two years ago my wife and I were able to snag a build spot due to a last minute cancellation.

I was talking with Robert this morning (our conversations have continued after the build and a friendship has developed) and he mentioned to me that he a December/January build spot just opened up.

If someone is thinking of a build, or knows someone who is, please mention that a spot has opened up at JaxonCraft,

Pretty sure he 'HAD' a spot... ;)

So.. all of us know the story of the Princess and the Pea

Well my wife thought the matress that cam with the boat was perhaps too firm.

I mentioned this to a pal who just had all the matresses on his SonShip 57(I think it is a 57) replaced by new ones made at RCB Upholstery https://rcb.ca/

They did a fantastic job and I had a test nap this morning. So we have the original matress with the new matress on top.

1682718657985.png

1682718683310.png

Back