Status
Not open for further replies.
Fished up to hutt aswell with nothing to show. Handful of prawns ( I ******* suck at prawning ) , three keeper dungies in one trap and one trap missing off pink apts.

Fished up to hutt aswell with nothing to show. Handful of prawns ( I ******* suck at prawning ) , three keeper dungies in one trap and one trap missing off pink apts.
This was a monster tide today. You may find your trap if you check around later this pm.

Glad I'm not the only one lol definitely missed the prawns today too.
Nothing for the rest of the afternoon, but not a better way to spend a day

Much better half has gone for a pedicure. Think I need to go out for a quick, couple hour “man a cure” on the water ... any reports from either the harbour or Tunstall from this morning?

Much better half has gone for a pedicure. Think I need to go out for a quick, couple hour “man a cure” on the water ... any reports from either the harbour or Tunstall from this morning?
It's gorgeous out. Please go.
I have quite a lovely Sunday planned. Gunna hit the Home Depot, maybe Bed Bath and Beyond... don't know if we'll have time.

Anybody out near Bowen island? I'm heading out tomorrow am. Looking for some info to make my day even better. Cheers lines tight.

Landed a Chrome 11lb Chinook on Sat. away from the pack. 160’, 3.5” glow spoon.

Way too many boats at Tunstall. Nothing attracts a crowd like a crowd. I was having flashbacks to sockeye season.

Lots of other places to hook winter Chinook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back