Status
Not open for further replies.
Big search and rescue op in the north arm by Mcdonald. Heli, Hovercraft and 5 support boats

When I was returning today around 1 there was a single boat there, they seemed to be intently looking for something.
Body recovery?

Did anyone see the sea shepherd sail boat sail between the fleet at sand heads today. must be a new pipeline protest this week

Did we see any sock closure notices yet?

Very nice.SA? Going to brave the wave today with some guys from work and want to reward them for their tenacity!

South arm. Pink hootchies. Green kinetic flashers. 2 dummies a side. 80-100 on the rigger.

No expert but based on what I saw yesterday, massive schools swimming along the surface. Jumpers hitting the boat and swim grid, and massive schools on the sounder, I think the biggest push of Adams fish are now here.

South arm. Pink hootchies. Green kinetic flashers. 2 dummies a side. 80-100 on the rigger.

No expert but based on what I saw yesterday, massive schools swimming along the surface. Jumpers hitting the boat and swim grid, and massive schools on the sounder, I think the biggest push of Adams fish are now here.
What time were you out?

Fished the south arm 10-4. Got 8, 70 and 80 on the riggers. Bottom rods got all but one. Put the spring gear on around 2 and moved in tight to the green can, 2/4 on springs losing a real nice one on a rookie net job. Springs hit at 20’ and 30’ on chovies. Nice amount of boats out there, not as rough as I anticipated

Last edited:
North arm 3-7. Lots of jumpers boxed 7 Sox released a nice 10 pound coho. 200-400’ of water 80-125’ on riggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back