2014 Seattle Boat Show

Thanks for posting Sculpin. Appreciate the view and your perspective. Gives us a good sense for what we can expect if we ever get down. Looks like its got a lot over the Vancouver show.

Your more than welcome :) . It's too bad I always forget to take shots of the other area's (it's hard to get a good overview). The main floor is just one portion of this show. There are multiple other isles loaded with stuff and then there is the upper mezzanine area with all the electronics etc.. It is a BIG show for sure. I highly recommend it for anyone that hasn't been before. You can combine it with all sorts of other stuff as well if you decide to head South.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics! those duckworth boats sure are nice too..one can dream.... that's why I play the lottery.. :p

I'm in the same boat Jeff. I just like crawling around on em so when folks talk about them I at least have a half azz idea what they are talking about lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
those ocean sport boats are some piece of work. fit and finish has to be seen. layout is just right with the head down below so your view is not obstructed. then there is the pricing. about 3 years ago they had a used one for sale but I couldn't put it together, bummer.

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!

Thanks John!! I have my boat fix for now. Some great looking boats out there.

Cheers

SS

Thanks alot bull head...oops sorry, I mean Sculpin . I was quite happy with my boat until after I viewed all those photos :(

Back