2014 Seattle Boat Show

Heading down tomorrow evening. Hitting the Sportsman show first thing Saturday morning then heading up to the boat show. Probably will be there all afternoon and evening. Should be a good one. I can't wait to check out the new Ocean Sport 26'.

http://www.islandsmarinecenter.com/islandsmarinecenter/islandsmarinecenter_3.html

There are a couple of seminars I would like to check out. I've also never made it to the floating portion of the show so might have to sneak that in as well:).

There are a couple of seminars I would like to check out. I've also never made it to the floating portion of the show so might have to sneak that in as well:).

images

John.....if you hit the floating show check out my friends yacht company; San Juan Yachts out of Anacortes. They are STUNNING although not fishing boats but I have been away cruising on one before. The 48' flybridge is insane.....we bombed down Trinconmoli Channel in NO time it cruises at ~40+ knots or something stupid like that?

They also JUST put in the water the first 32'R all of about a week or so ago......with a moderate price tag of ~$320K.

65332_617153181666313_1517510444_n.jpg

Missed the show last year, but was amazed at the number of cars pulled over on I-5 the year before. Heading down on the 28th to bellingham then three nights in Seattle for the show! Can't wait.....B-O-A-T.....bring out another thousand. LOL
Watch out for those I-5 radar traps!!

Heading down tomorrow evening. Hitting the Sportsman show first thing Saturday morning then heading up to the boat show. Probably will be there all afternoon and evening. Should be a good one. I can't wait to check out the new Ocean Sport 26'.

http://www.islandsmarinecenter.com/islandsmarinecenter/islandsmarinecenter_3.html

That looks like a boat to check out for sure.

Is it really that much better than the Vancouver show? Look, I love looking a boats anytime or place, but, want to make sure its really worth the drive.

Seattle is way better. Two years ago we did Seattle first then Vancouver. Vancouver was disappointing. especially on the water. The only boat that wasn't at Seattle that I wanted to see was the Commander. I think that Vancouver moved their show to try and draw people away from the Seattle show. Or maybe it was just availability of dates? Prices are better in the states even with exchange and CC fees. I am looking at a Panther T5 wireless remote system and I am $283.83 cheaper without even finding a boat show deal. Hard to keep you money in Canada. Most unfortunate but that is a weekends boat gas!

The 90 cent dollar is gonna have a big impact eventually as it's supposed to keep dropping to 85 cents this spring

Pippen. Those boats look pretty killer. They look even better with those vrods hanging off the back. Out of my league and style but that's why I love going to these shows. You get to crawl around on and check out vessels that most folks can only dream about :).

boat01.jpg
Pippen. Those boats look pretty killer. They look even better with those vrods hanging off the back. Out of my league and style but that's why I love going to these shows. You get to crawl around on and check out vessels that most folks can only dream about :).
If I cant afford it, I don't want to even look at it. Any of these going to be at the boat show?

Ya.....they are out of 99.9% of people's price range! He'll have at least one or two of his more original boats there.....check them out. The attention to detail is absolutely stunning; they are much different than that one in the earlier picture. This is the 48' FB....TOTALLY built for tuna fishing...hahahaha.

url

The 90 cent dollar is gonna have a big impact eventually as it's supposed to keep dropping to 85 cents this spring

The price difference I quoted was with exchange and credit card fees taken into account. The dollar will have to drop a lot more to close the gap.

The price difference I quoted was with exchange and credit card fees taken into account. The dollar will have to drop a lot more to close the gap.

Where are you looking where you see them that much cheaper I'm in the market for on myself

Where are you looking where you see them that much cheaper I'm in the market for on myself

You have mail. Remember that shipping is quoted but probably more to ship to Canada. It never works out to what they say. I am hoping to come back from the boat show with one so shipping isn't an issue.

Went to the Sportsman show in Pyuallup today.
If you hunt, as well as fish, that's the show to be at I think. I'm not a hunter, but my son shoots a bow and I spent some time looking around at all the stuff.
All the fishing lodges are there, as well as the hunting lodges.
Several rod builders. If you're going as far as Seattle, might be worth the drive.
NOT a lot in the way of boats except for drift boats.
And TONS of flyfishing stuff

Back