18-22 Ft.Boat w/ low hour 4 stroke outboard Wanted

Thats a good deal. Very similar boat sold for 45k Canadian in the summer. Didn't have a kicker. 500 for the broker and probably 600 bucks for the towing company to get it here.

Are Grady’s that good? That same year in a striper 2301 would be $37k-$40k which is pretty much half the price.

haven’t been on either myself but have done a lot of research on them. The hull truth and bd outdoors has lots of info. From what I’ve read the Grady is much better built and finished. They are always posted for so much more for a reason.

Thanks Bryce,that's a rare find on the island.It do's seem a little high priced to me though.Supply and demand I guess with the border closed.

Are Grady’s that good? That same year in a striper 2301 would be $37k-$40k which is pretty much half the price.
That Grady is pretty loaded, between dealer markup and the goodies it isn't too bad a price. I'd want to see a pretty good maintenance history on that main though, given the price. Not sure if the flush toilet has a holding tank/macerator? Would be interested if they have the radar overlay with a point one antenna. No heater listed as well? They should have replaced those rusted chains if they wanted the 9999.... 60k would likely be a good price given the age of the main.

Your not wrong "Stizzla",I should probably retitle this thread or start a new one,I'm not confining my search to just Grady's anymore.If I can find a Grady in the condition I want and right power at a reasonable price,I'm in.Otherwise I'll look at other quality boats in the size range I'm after.There's very little for sale right now,so any leads would be greatly appreciated.Outboard power only,18-22Ft possibly bigger,not smaller.

Your not wrong "Stizzla",I should probably retitle this thread or start a new one,I'm not confining my search to just Grady's anymore.If I can find a Grady in the condition I want and right power at a reasonable price,I'm in.Otherwise I'll look at other quality boats in the size range I'm after.There's very little for sale right now,so any leads would be greatly appreciated.Outboard power only,18-22Ft possibly bigger,not smaller.
I currently own a 1999 228 Seafarer and really like the boat and have been fishing on my buddies 2101 Striper. Which the Striper was my close second choice as an upgrade from my 542 Campion. The Grady has a big dance floor as compared to the 2101 so you would need to go up to a 23 ft Striper for the same room. But they are very comparable boats in my opinion.

Surely somebody knows somebody that would consider selling their boat,I haven't had a good referral yet.The same boats have been listed on "Craigslist" etc. for a long time,so I don't think boats are selling well anymore.

Surely somebody knows somebody that would consider selling their boat,I haven't had a good referral yet.The same boats have been listed on "Craigslist" etc. for a long time,so I don't think boats are selling well anymore.
A bit of a market shift for sure, Facebook Marketplace shows a similar trend, however there are price reductions and a few decent boats for sale. Not what you describe you need though.

Perfect time to low ball people

Hi there, we're just about to list a 2014 Crestliner 1850 Sportfish, 125 Optimax (oil injected 2 stroke), 9.9 ProKicker w/hydraulic tilt & remote controls, 24 V MinKota Terrova bow mount trolling motor, 2 Cannon electric down riggers with stop at waterline feature, 2 swivel captain chairs w/armrest & 2 swivel mates chairs, Hummingbird 859 CI fish finder w/GPS & various SD cards for lakes/oceans throughout North America, sant-up camper top, bow cover & storage cover, single axle Crestliner galvanized trailer w/surge disc brakes Very clean & well taken care of. We've just moved here & want to move up to a larger boat for fishing/touring. Give me a call at 236-854-1195 if you'd like to discuss. We'll be posting it for sale later today. We're staying at Salmon Point RV park near Campbell River.

Attachments

• E853F8B0-4530-4D86-AD62-F699500B3BC4_1_201_a.jpeg
    E853F8B0-4530-4D86-AD62-F699500B3BC4_1_201_a.jpeg
    267.5 KB · Views: 74
Back