I got the 2.5ftitis

DE18

HI there as it mention's I have got the 2.5ftitis. Looking at going a bit bigger than the 17.5 double eagle i have now. I'm looking at the the 20ft hourstons, 20ft DE or a 20ft Grady. Looking to manily fish locally and across the straight and maybe spend a night or 2 on a couple of occasion through out the year. I have been told the 20ft Grady are nice but two guys can get tight while sitting beside each other. I have never been on any of these boats mentioned and if anyone wants to send any input it would be much appreciated. I would likely try and pod the Hourston or DE if I go that route.

Thanks again great site. DE18

Is that what they told you? That's a good run. Saw that and those line are nice though. Love the look of those boats. DE18

3387 hours , running for the hills
Yikes, figures. I'm sure the kickers up there as well if there's that many on the main...

Becoming a difficult hull to track down in reasonable shape.. Perfect size with the pod and deep gunnels

X2 on the 8' 6" beam. We upgraded this year to a 25' pursuit and it much more comfortable to fish out of then our 18.5 Malibu. Really big cuddy to for overnighting. Pursuit also makes a 22' which is nice

Print out? Usually mostly trolling hours, lots of off lease Yami's come out to swap it out when it dies and then you have a parts motor and controls.

Yah he emailed me back. Engine needs some stuff and the trialer needs wiring done

Back