Search results

1. cedarman

what to NOT name your boat

I guess karma is a *****...... http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3621672/Titanic-II-sinks-on-maiden-voyage.html
  2. cedarman

A part of my youth gone....

Just in Randy "The Macho Man' Savage died this morning in a fatal car crash. RIP Randy..... My thought are with his family.
  3. cedarman

not the way I will be prawning this winter

http://www.youtube.com/user/KayakFishingTales?v=Tl3vmM3QAeQ&feature=pyv&ad=6753739869&kw=fishing I know gas cost these days but this is extreme
  4. cedarman

1997 Class C Regal Triple E

1997 Regal Triple E class C motorhome 22 feet long (the same size as most Pick up trucks) This is the most popular size on the road very easy to drive & tows incredibly well Triton v10 power plant Tow package 117,000 km high way driven all season tires in great shape Brand new...
  5. cedarman

possible bad rod?

Hey all my cousin bought a Shimano 10' 6" rod with a gt4000 reel. He has had this rod for two years and I have had it on my boat three times. We have never had a fish on this rod. Not even a nite. We went out for Vancouver Sox yesterday I had my limit in 2 hours and he did not have a bite...
  6. cedarman

whale of a tale

Maybe you should not watch Osama.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGNJ6moc5us&feature=player_embedded
  7. cedarman

4 stroke outboard

May be of interest to someone http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/115-Yamaha-4-Stroke_12558101
  8. cedarman

pay it forward

Hey all I have to thank rockfish for the gear they are great. I have to thank even more juandesooka for picking up the gear and delivering it to me. John you are a class act and it was great to meet you! So I offered a case of beer to whom ever would help me. John turned down the beer but...
  9. cedarman

want free beer???

Hey all I am looking for someone in Victoria to do me a favor for a some lucky, or beer of your choice. I have a deal with rockfish on some gear but he will not ship it. So I need someone in the Victoria area that will pick these two items up and mail them to me. I will cover the mailing...
  10. cedarman

canucks rocked the free agent market

BooHOO to any Calgary fans... lol have faith being crapy has worked for Toronto for all these years, oh wait no it hasn't..... Now that they have Jokinen it is only a matter of time before Lanny Mcdonald comes back too.... I won't say c_p but to me the nucks have no reason not to win...
  11. cedarman

looking for a trip

Hey Boys I am looking to do a weekender in Bamfield/ Poetts and need some crew members. Any time in July. I have a 24' Seaswirl stiper and will be heading in from Burnaby. I am willing to rough it or stay at a lodge. All cost split down the middle, even ferry. I figure $230 roughing all...
  12. cedarman

Inboard vrs outboard

Hey All, I have a family member looking to buy a low 20's boat. 90% for fishing but there will be those rare cruises with the wife. Husband likes a walkaround wife say no way she wants a cruiser. LOL you have to loves wives.... long story short I am a outboard fan and am pushing him...
  13. cedarman

Force Outboard motors

Hey All a friend of mine is looking for his first boat and found a 1992 trophy with a 150 Force motor. I have never heard of this motor. Do any of you have any info on it as a windows search found me nothing? Thanks,
  14. cedarman

Radar

Hey all I am buying a Furuno 1623 radar for my 24' striper and it does not come with a tower mount. This will be my first radar unit and I am unsure if I should be buying the extra tower mount or if it matters since the boat is quite high already. There are many options of tower mounts, so any...
  15. cedarman

gps spots

Hey All I just got my new striper from down south and I have been entering in all my favorite spots on my gps when I relized that I no longer have 7 mile out of Bamfield. Any one willing to share some info? I would be willing to reciprcate if needed.... even better if people are willing...
  16. cedarman

double eagle for sale

Looking to sell my very safe very reliable double eagle which needs nothing. Whether you are looking to catch dinner or go water skiing with the family this is the boat for you. Never bottom painted or left in the water. Always out of the elements. It is the 17' 6" model with the deep V hull...
  17. cedarman

Grady White info

Hi All I am currently very close to buying a 24' Grady white offshore and wanted to hear anyones experiance with this boat. Please let me know anything you could before I make this major decision. The hull is a 1990 and the motors are 2004 twin 150 yamaha with less than 100 hours. please...
  18. cedarman

roche lake

Hey all any one hit Roche lake by Merrit in the recent weeks? Looking to go up early September and wondering if it is worth it. oh yeah we would be fly fishing
  19. cedarman

Wanted two Scotty electric downriggers

Hey all I continue to look for gear to upgrade my boat. currently looking to buy a Pair of Scotty No. 1101 Depthpower downriggers. 30” long, 1 1/4” diameter stainless steel boom for ultimate strength Boom mounted No. 350 Rodmaster II rod holder I am currently running a pair of 1085...
  20. cedarman

fuel tank

Hi all I have a 17' 6" double eagle with a Johnson 90 VRO on it and it goes through the 4 5 gallon portable tanks I carry before I get to the rats nose out of Bamfield. Looking for a tank to fit either under the sleeper seats 40" x 10.5" x8 h or in the back where I have the portables now...
Back