looking for a trip

cedarman

Hey Boys I am looking to do a weekender in Bamfield/ Poetts and need some crew members. Any time in July. I have a 24' Seaswirl stiper and will be heading in from Burnaby. I am willing to rough it or stay at a lodge.

All cost split down the middle, even ferry. I figure $230 roughing all in or $400ish depending on lodge. Based on 3 guys.

Also interested in coming over and paying my share on your boat if that is an option. What do you say FD? Striper to Striper.....;)

cheers,

boat-2.jpg

I have been trying the same with no luck. Would love to go in July.

Unfortunately I leave tomorrow by 10AM for Ottawa/Toronto and don't return until July 15th. If you call tomorrow morning by 10AM it would be great. Otherwise get me in Ottawa Jume 30-July 2 at 613-443-1242 or July 3-6 at 613-832-3617.

Hope I hear from you.

Don Evers
604-755-4667

quote:Originally posted by cedarman

Hey Boys I am looking to do a weekender in Bamfield/ Poetts and need some crew members. Any time in July. I have a 24' Seaswirl stiper and will be heading in from Burnaby. I am willing to rough it or stay at a lodge.

All cost split down the middle, even ferry. I figure $230 roughing all in or $400ish depending on lodge. Based on 3 guys.

Also interested in coming over and paying my share on your boat if that is an option. What do you say FD? Striper to Striper.....;)

cheers,

boat-2.jpg

I'll be there most of July & August weekends, head over from Vancouver, leave my boat there.

Let me know if you want to take a seat.

Drag'n'Fly
22' Blue & White Starcraft Islander

If anyones interested i might be into swaping fishing out of hardy for fraser sturgeon fishing

Sounds great once I get back from Ottawa/Toronto on July 15th.

Send me an email at devers@shaw.ca or call at 604-755-4667 or Ottawa/Toronto telephone numbers in my response to previous posting.

Cheers,

quote:Originally posted by J-GLOBAL

I'll be there most of July & August weekends, head over from Vancouver, leave my boat there.

Let me know if you want to take a seat.

Drag'n'Fly

Can email me at devers@shaw.ca

Cheers,

quote:Originally posted by devers

I have been trying the same with no luck. Would love to go in July.

Unfortunately I leave tomorrow by 10AM for Ottawa/Toronto and don't return until July 15th. If you call tomorrow morning by 10AM it would be great. Otherwise get me in Ottawa Jume 30-July 2 at 613-443-1242 or July 3-6 at 613-832-3617.

Hope I hear from you.

Don Evers
604-755-4667

cheers,

boat-2.jpg

Guys just a suggestion regarding email addresses, to prevent spam bots from harvesting them on open forums one can present them like this......
yourhandle at gmail.com instead of yourhandle@gmail.com.

A liar will assume you are lying

Hey Cedarman

Think ya said ya wre Portuguese , sorry bout ur football club , nice run ,

I'm here now with the wife , hitting the banks with a few boys tomorrow till saturday , maybe get the wife and her friend out for socks before the nets hit the water ,

ya shoulda asked a little earlier in the season , summer is almost gone , lol,, dance card is pretty full now , I'm sure we can get one trip in together ,

I'll give ya a shout when we return , sounds like ya got a few takers for a trip , hope all works out ,

Cheers

FD

thefogducker@hotmail.com

IMG_3509.jpg

Yikes. Ferry cost me $200 each way last week!! For a 19 ft boat. 44 feet total length with 3 guys.

IAFF Local #18 (Vancouver Fire Rescue)

If the dates worked for me I would use my powers to bring a frind and boat over/across and beyond to go fishing. Any where in BC.. And I mean anywhere..Includeding the Charlottes with the knowedge of the entire coast it could not be that bad of a trip.:) But it has to be in fun only. As I am no longer a guide. You must be a fisherman.

Sorry all it was my wedding anniversary yesterday so I was not able to get on the forum.

dogbreath I got your email and if I get the trip going you are on the list

Fishassassin123 you offer is too good to be true. I am 50 - 52 ' long so the ferry bill would hurt a little. Let me know your dates.

devers once I have some dates I will post them and see if they work for you.

FD give me a shout when your home and we will talk. Millions of Pork chops were heartbroken again on Tuesday. What do you exspect when we have the Joe thorton of soccer as our star. Watch he will go to spain and score in every game again.

boat-2.jpg

Anyone who was emailing me, it wasn't working.

Its working now.

Drag'n'Fly

anyone still looking for a crew member to go fishing, let me know... I am in Courtenay. Very experienced and willing to travel anywhere on the island. Would prefer to go weekends since most of my weekdays are spent looking after my little ones and but could also go for the odd mid week trip...willing to pay my share of costs, etc....also i have tones of rods, gear,etc

sharkbait

sharkbait

Back in BC (Langley) and was wondering if you are still interested in getting together.

Cheers & tight lines,

Don

Sorry all it was my wedding anniversary yesterday so I was not able to get on the forum.

dogbreath I got your email and if I get the trip going you are on the list

Fishassassin123 you offer is too good to be true. I am 50 - 52 ' long so the ferry bill would hurt a little. Let me know your dates.

devers once I have some dates I will post them and see if they work for you.

FD give me a shout when your home and we will talk. Millions of Pork chops were heartbroken again on Tuesday. What do you exspect when we have the Joe thorton of soccer as our star. Watch he will go to spain and score in every game again.

boat-2.jpg

Back