Search results

1. K

Bow eye crack fix

Fiberglass cracking beside the bow eye,There no access from behind to fix it,I'm not a handy guy, anybody have good recommendations for shop that could fix the bow eye problem? It would very appreciate someone could help. Thanks .
  2. K

Bow eye cracks....help please

Today I was cranking my boat onto the trailer, and saw some cracks beside the bow eye on the fiberglass or gelcoat , seems the cracks is getting longer from last couple time we used the boat.just wonder how big a deal is it? And is it still safe to trailering the boat around? I have some photo...
  3. K

Water between under between fiberglass hull ??

Hello... I'm new boater and brought a used 1992 boat , after my first trip on water ,I realize quite a but for water trap between the hull and its not getting away.. I wonder if it's from the ocean or its from when I wash my boat.Is this anything serious that I need to take care of?I have...
  4. K

Help with towing capacity

I got a 2nd hand 2004 bmw x3 3.0 today...and trying to figure out the towing capacity, anyone know how much it can tow according to this chart from my user manual? Thank you so much
  5. K

Recommendation to buy a aluminum boat.

Hello I was using a 11ft dinghy with 15hp , now planning to upgrade to a 17,18 ft aluminum...wants to do some casual salt water fishing with family of 5 on mostly inlet or around galiano island,or just comfortably cruising around , looking into legend 17, 18 ft boat ...any one have any...
  6. K

Winter storage help

Hello everyone I'm a newbie, i live in Burnaby area with a 18ft legend aluminum boat, does it need to be put in a indoor storage thur the winter? If do, where is the best bet for storage ? And approximately how much would that cost ? Thank you
  7. K

How to install bc registration # on inflatable?

Can anyone guide me some ways on how to install the registration # on my PVC inflatable boat? Thank you
  8. K

Boat launch area

Hello, anyone know there's any boat launch area near white rock beach and tawassen?
  9. K

Boston whaler

I live in vancouver , would like to buy a entry-level boston whaler, any dealer I should be looking into?
  10. K

Transom saver needed?

Hi there, any suggestions do I need a transom saver on my 15hp 110lbs outboard with 11ft inflatable boat ? Pic attached.....thank you for any suggestion.
  11. K

Transom saver needed?

Hi there, any suggestions do I need a transom saver on my 15hp 110lbs outboard with 11ft inflatable boat ? Pic attached.....thank you for any suggestion.
  12. K

Is it true registering your boat?

Saw this article on boat-ed , is it true registering your boat in Canada just a voluntary basis?
  13. K

Register pleasures craft license problem

Hello,...I'm applying the pleasure craft license online now...and I have no document to provide for proof of ownership, I got this inflatable from Costco and with a 15hp outboard, what should I do , is that the hull number located at the back of the transom? It's will be great if someone could...
  14. K

Help, just brought a used 15hp Mercury 2016outboard

It is a 2016 mercury 15hp 4 stroke outboard, I have 2 question hopefully someone here could help me.....when I fired up the engine some smoke and smell last for couple minutes, is that normal? I open the oil cap looks pretty dry inside , is it time to add oil? Also the engine is peeing cold...
  15. K

Problem with outboard motor?

Im bringing my 3.3m dinghy with 5hp outboard motor to sunshine coast , will it be a problem if I parked it at the marina for 2-3 days without flushing the motor with fresher water?
  16. K

3.3m inflatable boat trailer

Im trying to get a trailer for my 3.3m dinghy with 5hp mercury outboard....anything I have to consider or pay attention to? I am newbie here with boat and trailer,I'll be appreciated if someone could give me a head up...thank you
  17. K

Legend boats

Is these legend boat any good? I'm think about this or Tahoe t16 bowrider, I have family of 4 like to fishing , mostly just cruising in inlet or ocean near shore.
  18. K

Where to buy trailer?

Im looking for a trailer for my 3.3m inflatable boat , where is the best place to shop or any recommendations?
  19. K

Seadoo jet boat

I live in Vancouver, is seadoo jet boat good for oceans like Indian arm , howe sound ,white rock , bowen Island , sunshine coast? I know seadoo jet boat discontinued manufacturing now, where can it be service or repair in here? I'm seeing some good 2nd hand deal...anyone have experience about...
  20. K

Boat retail shop

Anyone knows good boat retail shop in lower mainland? I want to check out new and used boats, but only knowing pro bass shop, any other good shop has good actual boat that we can see in person? Thank you.
Back