Search results

1. Charts

Iso trap puller

Anyone looking to sell their prawn trap puller? Looking to do some prawning around kitimat and rupert this year and want to make my back happy rather than mad.
  2. Charts

DFO enforcing removal of fish cleaning tables

Not sure if anyone else heard this but in Prince Rupert all fish cleaning stations are to be removed from any dock to prevent people from cleaning fish and feeding ocean wildlife. The DFO fined charters and individuals last season and advised they will be fining all summer including surveillance...
  3. Charts

Lowrance LGC-12w gps receiver

Selling lowrance LGC-12W GPS Receiver for sale. Works perfect. Cord in great condition. $25 buyer pays for shipping
  4. Charts

EZ STEER EZ-60005

Anybody selling one? Such a deep price to pay for new for such simple technology so thought I might ask if someone had one "kicking" (get it?) around? Cheers!
  5. Charts

P66 install

Doing an electronics meeting over and installing a new P66.. is this where you would install it? Looking at doing a stern saver then attaching the bracket to it. Is this too close to my main?
  6. Charts

Raytheon SL70 Pathfinder Radar

Selling my Raytheon SL70 Pathfinder radar with all cables. Absolutely nothing wrong with the system I am just upgrading to a Lowrance Halo. One buckle that holds the lid tight is broken hense the white duct tape that went around it. I don't even think it was needed but was paranoid drive 120km...
  7. Charts

WTB 3g Radar

My Raytheon radar is out of date and looking for an upgrade. Running Lowrance Gen 2's for plotters so looking for 3g for overlay. Thank you
  8. Charts

Mooring buoys Prince Rupert

Anyone know of some mooring buoys in Prince Rupert and surrounding areas? Ie work Channel or Dundas? I can throw the pick but also nice just to be tied up and just unclip and go in the morning
  9. Charts

Looking for some help

I am looking at doing a bit of a winter project on my 24 Wellcraft walk-around. I am looking at putting in a fillet/cutting board off the back coming up from the floor on the transom side of the Wellcraft "false wall". I am going to custom make my own top but need advice on legs. I was thinking...
  10. Charts

Windows fogging

Anyone here use shaving cream or any other product on the inside of your windows? When sleeping on the boat or a really dew day I find it super hard to keep the fog from the inside of the windows. I like to leave before sunrise so need clear windows. I am mounting a small 12v fan to try and help...
  11. Charts

Ling Jigs

What are your favourite Ling jigs for Barkley sound? Been fishing big grubs and have done so so. How much weight for jig heads do y'all use? Have fished the pinnacles and have done ok but looking for 20 30 lbers for some action.
  12. Charts

WTB chartplotter radar overlay combo

Bought a new boat and it is needing some new electronic love. It is currently running Lowrance HDS7 Gen 1 with Raytheon Pathfinder SL70. Chartplotter and finder works great but Radar isn't the greatest. Looking for combo that has radar overlay. Can't break the bank because I just did that buying...
  13. Charts

Open Showers in Bamfield

I know this topic may have been covered before but things are always changing with this Covid thing. Thinking of planning a second trip 3rd week of Aug and most likely just going to dock up and sleep on the boat. Is there anywhere a guy or gal can go shower paid or otherwise? 5 days and the...
  14. Charts

Port Alberni Storage

Sooooo I went out and have purchased the boat of my dreams. Wife was like "you should go for it"...24 foot Wellcraft outboard!! Love it..anyways I am heading out to bamfield at the end of the month. I am thinking of coming back to Port and leaving my boat somewhere for a month until I come back...
  15. Charts

WTB Hali gear

Looking for some Hali gear rods and reels. Prefer 6'6 rods and reels with braid. Up in PG so something close to hear would be great. Let me know if you are selling anything. Cheers
  16. Charts

Drifting for Hali near Bamfield

anyone "successfully" drift on the shelves a couple miles off Bamfield for Halibut? Heading out this summer but no access to my anchoring system. Just looking for some tips for drifting the shelf. ie do you slowly troll against the current to try and stay in one spot or do you drift the shelf...
Back