Port Alberni Storage

Charts

Sooooo I went out and have purchased the boat of my dreams. Wife was like "you should go for it"...24 foot Wellcraft outboard!! Love it..anyways I am heading out to bamfield at the end of the month. I am thinking of coming back to Port and leaving my boat somewhere for a month until I come back again in Aug. Anyone here do that and where is the safest place to leave the boat? Storage facility? I will definitely take all my gear and electronics and riggers but is it safe to leave it at a storage place? Help me out please. I am obviously a little nervous about leaving my new baby alone haha. Cheers

Pictures...or it didn’t happen ;)

Lol exactly what I was thinking. I’m a Wellcraft owner myself and would love to see your baby, you show me yours I’ll show you mine lol.

Not in Alberni but more than likely on your way in there, Storland Covered Boat & RV Storage in Coombs area. I talked to them over the winter as I plan on starting to leave mine there starting next year maybe, seem to be great people and have great reviews on line. Well Centred location as well if a guy decides to head up island somewhere else like Nootka or Hardy or someplace.

I agree.. how foolish of me not to show a picture. This was the day I got it. Only have like 20 more but they all involve me and my wife drinking beer in the boat in the driveway haha. Great info re coombs I will look into that

Attachments

• Resized_IMG-20200605-WA0000.jpeg
    Resized_IMG-20200605-WA0000.jpeg
    549.3 KB · Views: 198
I agree.. how foolish of me not to show a picture. This was the day I got it. Only have like 20 more but they all involve me and my wife drinking beer in the boat in the driveway haha. Great info re coombs I will look into that
Nice!
Congrats

Right on Charts looks like a heck of a machine. I know its limited pics but usually not hard to tell but it looks like a well cared for machine and looks like it’s rigged up decently as well. Looks like it will be a heck of a fish slaying machine.

Welcome to the forum. Nice boat.
You will want to be careful the kicker doesn't run over your downrigger cable/braid line. Turns and fishing deep are the problem.

You could look at B-Oost Mobile Marine which has heated storage out Beaver Creek way. You can find Brad's information via google and Facebook.

Boost is about 20 mins north of Port Alberni, he has open storage, covered and heated.. can do repairs and motor swaps. great guy.

Or Breakers!

both with drop your boat in clutesi for a small fee.

Brad is a good guy to deal with. He services my boat . I would give him a call like the others have said above. He has a lot of options for storage and is also a great mechanic if you have any issues with the boat.

Brad is a good guy to deal with. He services my boat . I would give him a call like the others have said above. He has a lot of options for storage and is also a great mechanic if you have any issues with the boat.
Narrowing it down this week thanks for the advice

Let me know what you learn. I am also looking for some storage there in August.
Dropped it a Breakers. Unreal service. I pulled up and they got my info. I took out what i wanted out of the boat and left it out front. They place it in storage with their fork lift and bury it with the rest of the boats. I call them few days before coming to pick it up and they will arrange for it to be at the front waiting for you. Reasonable rates, good compound, good service. If you need any work done they will do it as well.

No I wouldn't do that to my darling boat haha.. Breakers in Port Alberni.. Breakers is also in Bamfield but where I am talking about is in Port. If you have $$ they work on anything you want them to lol.. They do specialize in Suzuki but will work on anything if you need them to.

RE BREAKERS
Is it only Suzuki they work on ?
Did u actually trailer your boat to Bamfield ?
No I wouldn't do that to my darling boat haha.. Breakers in Port Alberni.. Breakers is also in Bamfield but where I am talking about is in Port. If you have $$ they work on anything you want them to lol.. They do specialize in Suzuki but will work on anything if you need them to.

Back