Search results

1. Totally unexpected

Salt

So heading to Ukee tomorrow been looking for coarse salt for brining with no luck, can anyone point me in a salty direction? I know Windsor salt has been on strike for 3 months so that's most of the problem I'm sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated
  2. Totally unexpected

Inflatable repair

Wondering if anyone knows of a place on the mainland that does inflatable repairs?, seems my dingys inflatable floor has a leak.
  3. Totally unexpected

Washdown pump question

Wanting to add a washdown pump to my boat ,but not to keen on drilling a hole in the hull ,would rather tee off of the existing head inlet. Has anyone done this before?, do I need regular tee,a y valve or some other type of 3 way diverter valve. Any and all suggestion welcome. Thanks
  4. Totally unexpected

Tofino earthquake

A 4.9 earthquake hit 36 miles off of Tofino tonight,my daughter lives there so I was worried,but happy to hear that she has a plan in place and so does the district. Still scary when a love one is in the line of fire,of a potentially life threatening occurrence.
  5. Totally unexpected

Blue Rodeo

Blue Rodeo tore the roof off of the QE theater last night it was 2 plus hours of hit after hit!!! What an amazing catalog of music!!! The band was so tight and after nearly 40 years together the boys are still having fun!! Recommend this show if you have not seen them they will blow your mind!!
  6. Totally unexpected

Back to Ukee

Wife and I are off to Waters Edge in Ukee this weekend coming up,able to have our hounds and got a smoking deal on the bc ferries vacation deal. Ahhh relaxing for 3 nights at one of my favorite places!
  7. Totally unexpected

All Hallows Eve

Hope everyone had a safe & fun Halloween, we had lots of ghouls come to the door that's what it's all about so that was great,neighborhood fireworks were plentiful, and thought our house was wicked
  8. Totally unexpected

Roatan,Honduras

The wife and I are heading to Roatan for 2 glorious weeks of get the f outta here,anyone had any fishing experience in this part of the world going pack collapsible spinning gear and some hardware any tips would be great,going checkout a charter as well but wondering if the shore fishing is...
  9. Totally unexpected

Wiring details

I'm just wondering ,as I am doing a bunch of new wiring,should I wire my on board charger through my battery switch or just direct to the batteries. My old one was wired through the switch with fused connectorsback to the batteries. The new switch instructions say nothing about wiring the...
  10. Totally unexpected

Knocked off my sign in

It seems i am grtting knocked off the site everytime i close the page,even though i have the keep me signed in box checked anyone else having this issue?
  11. Totally unexpected

Sound proofing help

Wanting to sound proof the engine compartment in my boat,looking at dynamat,kilmat,noico. Any suggestions as for a good quality sound proofing that will hold up to marine environment? I'm leaning toward the kilmat,80mil,and then buying the separate dynamat doghouse kit.
  12. Totally unexpected

Staycation

Ended up on a staycation this year,(aside from a week for me in Ukee coming up)so did a bunch of honey do list and am quite happy with the results
  13. Totally unexpected

Panther steering

Curious if a panther steer is a good option for my kicker because of the set back of my swim grid idont think ez steer would work. Any opinions or suggestion would be appreciated. Any other options on the market?,I'm tired of steering from tiller extension,and because the layout of my boat not...
  14. Totally unexpected

Shipping containers

Any of you fine fishers looking for a shipping container may want to checkout able auctions upcoming auctions in July they are auctioning off some very nice ones. Just giving a heads up,cheers.
  15. Totally unexpected

3 headgaskets in under3 years

So I've had to put my boat on hold as I am replacing the third headgasket in un 3 years.Ill refrain from calling the shop out that did the first 2 at this timevas my Google review will be very slanderous,the shop that's doing it now noted the arp studs were breaking loose at 85 lbs/ft when they...
  16. Totally unexpected

St Paddys day

Anyone else have this problem this morning? Apparently my dogs will let anyone into the house...
  17. Totally unexpected

Pertronix

Anyone on here converted from thunderbolt iv or v distributor to a pertronix distributor? The instructions are pretty vague and I'm curious if it's plug and play?
  18. Totally unexpected

1984 36’ tri cabin Monk trawler

36’ Monk trawler fiberglass decks isuzu diesel 145, auto pilot,radar,dual helm lowrance electronics,fresh bottom paint,all bright work just refinished,recent survey. This is a beautiful cruiser that is very roomie and literally sips fuel. Listing for a friend who has health issues and is unable...
  19. Totally unexpected

##

sold
  20. Totally unexpected

2012 rzr 800 10k

Have a 2012 rzr 800 efi bumpers winch hartop half windshield interior storage bags custom rack cargo box led lighting 450 watt bluetooth speaker new billet impeller balljoints tie rod ends upper and lower control arm bushings rear stabilizer. Spare set of rims and tires spare tire holder 2”...
Back