Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

My boat inspection services will be available, I'll just charge the price of half a charter! So wish I could get out fishing in Tofino next week while I'm there but my boating budget has a covid hole blown right through it! In all seriousness I can always take a look for free, with my son and if you are serious work out something with the owner for us to do a sea trial, momma might allow us to do it. Otherwise I'm going to have to ask Willie Mitchell to take me out and I'm not sure he's forgiven me for the chippy ******* I was 25 years ago playing against him. I would chat with them about where they did the maintenance and talk to a knowledgeable Yami dealer about the block but 3000 hours wouldn't scare me at that price if they were well maintained. I agree with @Stizzla they ain't no Honda ;) but Yami is the next best thing if you can get a discount on parts!

appreciate, i may go for a rip from bam.

any thoughts on that 28 sportfish? i dont know much about hydrasport? hulls...

hmmmm.... price looks right.

I had a Hydra Sport I bought in the US. Excellent boats. High quality. Lots of them in the South. The manufacturer has a good rep. I don’t know anything about this specific Boat but the price is right.

Funny no pics of the engine or back deck... No inspections, boat sold "as is"????

If it's all original without any previous work done we all know what is needed, it would be a good project boat :cool: for someone else, I am not doing this again any time soon, lol

All the best to the new owner :), all they would need to do is buy it and follow my thread, easy peezy! ;)

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/rch/boa/d/richmond-ft-hourston-glascraft-fishing/7143499952.html
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-m...p_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

Last edited:
I really like that striper but I think it’s under powered. And the old radar screen takes up a lot of dash room. It’d be nice with a 12” display with radar overlay

I really like that striper but I think it’s under powered. And the old radar screen takes up a lot of dash room. It’d be nice with a 12” display with radar overlay
Somebody didn’t mind it, as it’s already gone! That was not cheap either.

I feel like we were on a roll a couple of weeks ago with great boats in the 15-30k mark and lately it’s dried up.

Zero info but I was sent this by an interior designer I've worked with. "It's going to be for sale". Man at this point I'm loving the idea of having 15 or 20 seconds to see a log coming. Looks like a comfortable rig to live aboard.

20200619_082021.png

$46,500 · 2006 Bayliner Trophy 2359

https://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/Bayliner-Trophy-2359_35952718.lite

93094275_614.jpg

No surprise that Striper sold fast.A boat that nice will always sell fast.It had very low hours,good power (bigger might be better ),all the right stuff (electronics etc.) and was obviously well cared for.When you consider replacement cost ,it was well bought.The new buyer will never regret paying a small premium for a boat way nicer than most.

Back