Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Not if you have to repower those 3000 hr. motors for $45-$50K. but the Hydra sport is a much bigger boat.
So you rock those motors until one detonates then repower and your into your boat for similar money to the Grady. Not saying that Grady isn't sweet because it is.....I just think the hydasport is a pretty darn good deal and the Grady is less of a good deal.

Also I’d sell my newly podded 25 well craft coastal with new triple axle I beam aluminum trailer and 4 riggers for 50 any day

Pretty cool little boat! That's more than a pod...that's an extension! Looks like the original transom was removed. But why are the windows of the cabin so small?!?

Lol we're selling waypoints now for extra? Just delete them and not mention it if your so worried about it.

If he's a charter captain getting out of the business and can get an extra $1500 for some random waypoints then why not!?

Lol we're selling waypoints now for extra? Just delete them and not mention it if your so worried about it.

In all honesty that’s a fair price for a guys prized waypoints. Hundreds of hours are spent finding those spots that produce on a regular basis. How many days on the hook do you want to spend looking for hali spots?

In all honesty that’s a fair price for a guys prized waypoints. Hundreds of hours are spent finding those spots that produce on a regular basis. How many days on the hook do you want to spend looking for hali spots?
Just seems a bit cheesy for 2k lol but to each their own if someone wants to pay for em then have at it

How would you verify that any of those points are any good? 2k is steep to me!

I’ll sell mine for $750. Long Beach to Estevan Point

Back