Raffle To Raise Funds For Sooke Net Pen

Obviously I have to much on my mind right now..forgetting the required info. Cheques would be made out to South Vancouver Island Anglers Coalition. As far as the question about buying and giving to someone out of province...it only says the buyer must be in B.C. at the time of purchase....who you give it too after that shouldn't matter. If you are buying for someone else it isn't my concern.

These posters will be up at Sherwood Marine Centre by Oct. 1st
raffle poster.jpg

I will be there Oct 1st to buy a hand full... Sherwood Marine Centre.
Also, I would like to thank the sponsors for their support of the recreational fishery in are area.
Thanks too all...:):):)

Obviously I have to much on my mind right now..forgetting the required info. Cheques would be made out to South Vancouver Island Anglers Coalition. As far as the question about buying and giving to someone out of province...it only says the buyer must be in B.C. at the time of purchase....who you give it too after that shouldn't matter. If you are buying for someone else it isn't my concern.
If I live in Seattle, can I purchase the tickets by mail?

Tailwalker, the rules of the gaming license state that the tickets must be sold in BC. You are able to buy tickets but would have to be in BC at the time and buy them here. Or as asked earlier in the thread get someone here to buy for you and how payment is made or gifted to you isn't our concern.

I picked up the tickets from the printer this afternoon and will deliver them to Sherwood Marine Centre tomorrow. They will be available for sale at the parts counter on October 1st as planned. If anyone wants to sign out a book of 25 to sell to fishing buddies you can contact me and we will put you to work for the cause.

One of the members here has paid for tickets by e-transfer which is a great idea. All I need is $1.00 to cover the postage, name, complete mailing address including postal code, your phone number and a password. You can pm me with that info and then e-transfer the funds to my email at sscl@shaw.ca It saves some time, postage to me and writing a cheque.

Wow, e-transfers for tickets are coming in and you guys are being very generous by buying more than just one ticket each. If this keeps up they will all sell very quickly!!!

Wow, e-transfers for tickets are coming in and you guys are being very generous by buying more than just one ticket each. If this keeps up they will all sell very quickly!!!
Save five for me! I sent mine out by snail mail today.

Fish Brain sorry didn't mean to scare you...they are being spoken for very well but 500 will still take some work to sell...so no worries about not getting some.

One thing-if a person uses E-transfer then there's no way to tell where they were when the tickets were sold-Sooke or Seattle or Slovenia -the digital world has made these antiquated regulations worth the paper they're written on.

just a heads up that Sherwood is doing inventory on Monday the 1st. Just dropped of their ticket supply and saw the notice on the front door

I'll take 5 just let me know what I need to do to get the money to you.
I live in the lower mainland so I can't buy them locally

Most are sending by e-transfer to sscl@shaw.ca . If you want to send this way PM me first with your name, address and phone number...also the password you will use that I need to know to complete the transaction. Send me $101.00 for 5 tickets. (the $1.00 covers the stamp and envelope to mail your stubs back to you) Or you can mail me a cheque with a self addressed and postage paid return envelope to Rollie Rose 836 Rockheights Ave Victoria, B.C.. V9A 64 Cheques are made out to South Vancouver Island Anglers Coalition I do need your phone number for the tickets either way you send.

For you out of province and out of country guys, you can pm me and we can arrange paying me via etransfer and add a bit for postage and I can pick them up and mail them back to you.

Out of province/country guys and gals:
Last couple of days to pm me to get tix. I have a few already paid up. Let’s get a bunch more!

Back