Victoria 2014 Reports

Good fishing in victoria to took home 2 spring s. One sockeye . Lost 3 . Let 2 wild coho go
388ace576ec9ccb592be9af91d64229a.jpg

Rockdog, your membership gets you entry and it's $10 for associate memberships for anyone who is not already a member (not sure about kids, could be different). I was down there this morning picking some up, but as mentioned above, you can get them at the dock tomorrow am. Other info I got was that the weigh in closes at 2pm and there will be burgers and hotdogs for sale again. No surprise, I also heard it has been ssslllooowww (on that note, nice fish steveotway62).

Nicely done, Steve. Let's hope it's a sign of things to come. I'll be working it hard there next week.

I had to miss the Esq Anglers derby again this year. Interested in how many fish weighed in with all the dismal reports of late. I hope things picked up.

Yea it's derby day and the boundary is fairly tight so mass of boats in one spot.

I too missed the derby but it was good time last year. Hope a bunch of rods went off today for those who braved the ramp chaos.

Caught a 15# in the derby and had another spring hit. Biggest fish was 32 and most fish were in the low teens.

Yea i got myself a ten today in the derby, was great love the comradery of it. Walked away with new fishing rod. Thanks to all who organized it and the sponsors for the prizes.

Fine group of people in that club.

It was good enough for 10th place. There were quite a few in the 10-15lb size. Glad they showed up for the derby and thanks to all the volunteers who put on another great day.
What place was your 15# in Vic?

Congrats to the guy with the 32!

Awesome day one the water...but totally skunked today in the derby...sounded like 25 fish got weight in.

Starting to think my boat has polarity problems...or it's me? Is it me? Bout ready to change it up...start doing thinks backwards, maybe rubbing bananas on myself or something.

Maybe read this again...image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome day one the water...but totally skunked today in the derby...sounded like 25 fish got weight in.

Starting to think my boat has polarity problems...or it's me? Is it me? Bout ready to change it up...start doing thinks backwards, maybe rubbing bananas on myself or something.

Maybe read this again...View attachment 13693

Try reading the books right side up next time. It helps to explain the diagrams.

-KK

Dammit was wondering how to get the lead balls in the air!

Sounds like a great time. I also had to miss it. My buddy texted me late last night....he was heading to mill bay from Sidney spit when his boat broke down. He had to drop anchor and spend the night as it happened at 11pm, heading back from music on the barge? At the spit.
Anyways, got up in the morning and I had the text on my phone..I had to help him...
Congrats to everyone, great day for it!!

Back