Victoria 2014 Reports

It's on, 2 on mon 20,22lbs by myself and got 3 on wed. all around 15lbs on the bottom 90ft.
Boomer where are you guy's hiding out haven't seen you out there yet this year. It's on fire.
Al

Little piece on CTV news today. Showed a couple fish caught on the "Red Rita" (both claimed to be whites) and it looked like three different shots of Andrew P's boat.

See you tomorrow... Or Sunday (save on for me).

Last edited by a moderator:
All my Springs from the waterfront his year have been red. Last year a lot were marbled. I've caught no whites or marbles this year to date. Anyone else?

I like the whites and want one. :)

Same as you Dan last season LOTS of marbles mid August on. This year? Not one. It was a CTV reporter who said they were white.

He failed to ask where? how deep? what lure/bait? what color? how long of a leader? what flasher? What hook size? Etc...

Shotty reporting.

I wouldn't say it's on fire. I fished 8 hours on Tuesday, counted 30 boats and 6 fish caught. The guides tell me that it hasn't improved. One or two boats might get multiple fish, but on fire, I wouldn't say that.

It's on, 2 on mon 20,22lbs by myself and got 3 on wed. all around 15lbs on the bottom 90ft.
Boomer where are you guy's hiding out haven't seen you out there yet this year. It's on fire.
Al

Waited for the fog to lift. Fishing by 7. Sent back a shaker, had bait stripped, then took one low teener while maintaining a slow troll. In the net, up the speed, the other rod goes. Had two at 12 # and 13 # by 7:45. Between Clover and the flagpole, 60 ft in about 100 ft of water. Should have dragged one of the kids from bed...

All my Springs from the waterfront his year have been red. Last year a lot were marbled. I've caught no whites or marbles this year to date. Anyone else?

I like the whites and want one. :)

Got a beauty Thursday;albeit a little west of el centro...
chickendance.gif

Got a beauty Thursday;albeit a little west of el centro...
chickendance.gif

we were one of the lucky ones this am off Fleming early, got one around 20 pounds bloody nose, red hotspot 60' Only hit we had.
as for Sammy's post, nice he wants all the Victoria guys to know he caught a fish on Thursday, but where did he catch it..west of el...wish to clarify?

Nice o for four on spoon sitka might Chang hook lost three 5 to ten feet behide the boat that's fishing at lest I had them on .next time maybe luck will change
old-lady-wat.jpg

Tryed to get out today.blew the leg on my old evinrude 90hp:(
Pm me if anyone has tips on where to aquire a lower unit thx

Back