World cup 2014!!!!

I,m going to be skulking around Sooke waters Friday to Sunday.

Where would be a TV be right on the water front that I could check scores around lunch time when I come in?? I can,t think of a bar right on the water with a dock?
Can anyone announce the score on channel 67? No play by play :) just the score.
Just watch this...... I'll be out fishing and miss "THE GAME OF THE fricken CENTURY"

Where would be a TV be right on the water front that I could check scores around lunch time when I come in?? I can,t think of a bar right on the water with a dock?
Just watch this...... I'll be out fishing and miss "THE GAME OF THE fricken CENTURY"

Don't worry while I was having my moment of a lifetime had my German counterpart giving my play by play action over his phone when we were out there.....I am sure you will manage lost of guys will be watching... Not going forget that Chris73... LOLOL

What a game on Tue! Not in my wildest dreams could I have imagined such a thrashing of such a proud host nation. Almost felt bad for them. Should be interesting on Sun. No fishing for me then :)
"So was hat man lange nicht gesehen, so schoen, so schoen....oh wie ist das schoen....!!!"

Pretty sure there is a dock with a bar but its a run into the harbour. I get signal out there in places. Maybe just ask someone for updates....spoiler alert..change to channel 65 for score...

Watched quite a few games. Really good to see Costa Rica, Columbia, Greece get so far. Sunday is going to be great but id have to say Germany. After watching there first game which was like 5-2 or something you knew they were going to be hard to beat. Should be good!!

It has been a long and impressive road for both final competitors and now Germany and Argentina are set to lock horns in a match that has all the elements of a World Cup classic. The Germans are looking to finish something that they have started since 2010 whereas the Argentines are determined to return to the top by avenging an embarrassing 4-0 thrashing by the same opponents, which happened four years ago. The Germans have proven they're tough to beat; if they don't win, the world will have to deal with Messi & his country's inflated egos for another four years. My hope is that when the whole show comes to an end; James Rodriguez (Colombia) wins the golden boot.

fifa-guests_2973495a.jpg

b49e6c9e050c76821edd6298f873ec33_crop_north.jpg

JAMES RODRIGUEZ; the Golden Boot winner for the 2014 World Cup. Thomas Mueller and Lionel Messi both had a chance to pass the Colombian midfielder in the championship game but were unable to match his total of six goals.

AlcoholCrazyshit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back