What deck boots is everyone wearing?

The grundens are the deckboss 15" model.

The simms were a 9" challenger model i think.

The xtratuffs were shorty deck boots.

Vikings are alright for the price but werent very comfortable.

Obv ur mileage may vary!

I think they were brown, they got chucked pretty quick

I wear basic black rain/rubber boots with white polk a dots on them... why? because they were on sale for $16 at walmart. Ugly and only annoying thing is I get asked about them "why the polk a dots?" ... but they work.
I keep my boots on my boat with my cheap rain pants pulled down on them like the fireman do. When I get to my boat I kick off my shoes and jump in them, pull the pants up and I"m ready to get things setup.

I’ve been wearing Dryshod slipnot deck boots last 2 years. Best boot I’ve worn in 19 years fishing on west coast.

I literally bought them 30 minutes ago

Let us know when you get them as to sizing. Was going to buy a second pair at the price as I have the blue/red ones but some of the reviews on sizing and durability have me holding off.

Lots of mixed reviews on sizing. I’m normally a 10-1/2 so I ordered an 11. We shall see how they fit. $55 all in is hard to beat. You get 10% off if you sign up for text alerts. It’d be free shipping if the order was over $85.

I just got gifted a pair of size 12. That’s my shoe size. They’re pretty narrow in the toe , and I’m a C-D . Going for a 13 to allow for Bama socks and orthotics.

use promo code COTTY15 to get 15 percent off. I just ordered a pair too, despite having leaks with my last pair and only having a 1 year warranty. should have complained immediately when I had wet socks on my first trip instead of putting it off.

Back