Sooke 2013 Fishing Reports

Out yesterday for 4hrs,crack of noon start(Beecher Bay)... hit 7 Springs,,kept 2; 8/10lbs, glow hootchy/flasher trolled on bottom
Wow SS! Looks like you and Rob H. are finding some decent fish in Becher. There is nothin' at all in Sooke and so I'm not going out again for a while......

We fished around Beecher (mainly Lamb isle) for 3 full days before new years. Caught 1 the 1st day, then had one bait stealing hit for the other 2 days. Kind of discouraging. Kind of a downer, but thats all I have to offer!

"Swingin Dick"?

OMG - 'Mourning Wood', 'Swingin Dick', what's next - 'Harrys Hard-on'?

Regardless, welcome aboard!

WAS out today saw a forum member as well lot of hatchery coho tidlers again managed a nice 10 lber and released 2 smaller ones cop car spoon seemed to work good for me today 120 on riger in 160 ft of water bottom bouncing didnt produce anything??

Wolf

Out in Beecher Bay yesterday. Had only one bite for an 11 lb. marbled flesh spring. There were 8 boats fishing for a total of 3 springs caught testerday, the other 2 fish were 8-9 lbs. from what we could tell. Still virtually no bait in the area, hoping some arrives soon and brings some feeders with it.

...Rob

Steve...stop sucking...get to those rods faster!! You'd think since you're tiny you could move around that boat real good...

Steve...stop sucking...get to those rods faster!! You'd think since you're tiny you could move around that boat real good...

TJSRge7.gif

:D

MAN that lloks like him too...... when he was ahhhh younger oh wait he is....LOL

Back