RANT! Generally annoying behaviour...

Anyone else ever been stuck a few cars back at a light where there is construction traffic backed up on the other side of the light? Everytime the light turns green for us the lane on the other side of the light is full and if the first car moved ahead he would be stuck in the middle of the intersection. So no one moves and the light turns red with no one getting through. Then the cars ahead start to move and the available space is taken by cars who now have a green light and are turning left. The traffic stops again and when the light turns green for us once again no room. I sat at one light 4 cars back and went through 8 light cycles to finally get through while dozens of left turners got through. All because no one directing traffic at the construction area was paying attention to what their actions were doing back at the light.

Last Christmas I was standing in a long line at a store when they opened a new checkout. I waited to see if the person in front of me was going to move, then I would follow. Meanwhile a little old lady, three more people back, jumped to the new line bypassing about five of us. When I called her on it, she said it wasn't her problem that I was too stupid to move quicker. Resisting the urge to punch all 85 pounds of her through the front window, I just remarked that I was curious as to why she was buying so much Christmas stuff, when it was highly unlikely that her family, if she had any, would want to spend any time with an old $%&ch like her.
A similar thing happened today and I just stayed in line and waited for the new kid to figure out how to work the till in my line. Take a deep breath everyone.
We're on the plane tomorrow to visit our kid who is doing an Engineering Master's degree in France. There is no way anything will aggravate me on a 21 hour travel day at Christmastime right?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just remarked that I was curious as to why she was buying so much Christmas stuff, when it was highly unlikely that her family, if she had any, would want to spend any time with an old $%&ch like her.

Gold......

I was told of a story of Nimpkish lk railway .Sum of story is derailment at lakes edge left a couple cars of agent orange in deep water and heard it rests there today.

Back