The Vehicle You Are Proud Of

Though not much of a vehicle my 1974 Pli-Solex moped if the nicest score I have made. Was offered it for $200 and I talked him down to $150
The last one I saw that was un-restored on ebay sold for 1400 euro

sweet! is that legal? like do you ever get harassed by cops for ripping around on that

sweet! is that legal? like do you ever get harassed by cops for ripping around on that

No it's never been registered or licensed... And I have only ever driven it around the block. They are allowed in Europe but not in Canada.
I do have other Velosolex Mopeds that are allowed in Canada The model 4600 I have is registered and can be licensed

Great thread...ok so consider this a PSA on how one should never click around the internet drunk on a Saturday night with memories of your first car on your mind. In my case it was a 1972 Datsun 240Z with mushrooms growing in the carpet and fiberglass quarter panels flapping in the wind. I bought it from Wetmore Motors in North Van for $2,100 in the fall of 1985 and destroyed it on Cap Road late winter of 1986. It was the best 6 months ever and almost kept me from qualifying for post secondary school.

I had the same 240z . Exact color and year but mine had a white 240z stripe on the lower door.
Added a chevy 327 and 4 speed for some extra juice.

Last edited:
1967 Camaro. Bought in 2002 as a father and son project as my son had a serious long term illness at the time and I felt he needed a diversion. Project scope grew until it was an absolute ground up restoration from a gutted bare metal shell and removed subframe. Body is stock rest is not:
406 cubic inch small block AFR heads, forged rotating assembly, roller cam etc
Built turbo trans with Gear Vendors overdrive
Moser 12 bolt rear end True trac posi 3:73 gears
Interior aftermarket gauges, leather seats etc

Absolute blast to drive. Now resides in my son’s garage in Kelowna.
And yes it would have been far less expensive to buy a finished car. But where is the fun in that
Awesome Camaro! Love that paint

My other Collector plate is on this which I bought last year when all my buddies decided to get back on bikes....didn't want to be on the sidelines. 1981 CB750 F Super Sport

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 77
Thought this might be a good place to post this request. I sold a 1970 Corvette convertible that is a rare colour - Corvette bronze kind of a burnt orange hue back in the late 80s to someone on Vancouver Island. I think I saw it when I was going to Port Alberni last week going the other direction. If anyone has any information about it I would appreciate a pm. Thinking car guys would notice it :)

Pic of Camaro interior and engine. Not stock.

Attachments

• F4CABEA6-F34E-4115-9F4D-8733564E3634.jpeg
    F4CABEA6-F34E-4115-9F4D-8733564E3634.jpeg
    53.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 4FD7BA8D-154D-4C59-A3C0-3A0C7E3D4F56.jpeg
    4FD7BA8D-154D-4C59-A3C0-3A0C7E3D4F56.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 37
Back