OFFICIAL 2016 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the reason I did not post the pic the first time is because of what is happening. That s not a 50!!! Maybe a 40 !!!! If your lucky. Here a 50!!!!! Bla bla bla. This is a reports thread...... I reported. WHAT DO YOU HAVE to report? ........

So the reason I did not post the pic the first time is because of what is happening. That s not a 50!!! Maybe a 40 !!!! If your lucky. Here a 50!!!!! Bla bla bla. This is a reports thread...... I reported. WHAT DO YOU HAVE to report? ........

LOL no need to get your panty's in a twist, everyone is just clarifying who cares how much it weighed its a nice healthy fish congrats to your buddy! but dont take it personally..

That's Jim's fish....Just read on Facebook it was 40" x 32".

Maybe it is a bad camera angle but saw the pic on FB yesterday and sure wouldn't have guessed even north of 40lbs.

Yes pippen that's Jim's fish. biggest he's ever pulled locally.

LOL no need to get your panty's in a twist, everyone is just clarifying who cares how much it weighed its a nice healthy fish congrats to your buddy! but dont take it personally..

Not pissed off. Just can't believe ya post a report and everyone jumps in, calling ya on it. Lol not even my fish it was texted to me.

How long you guys figure the fishing will be good at sand heads for?

Last year it was good right til end of September. This year, who knows. They were late arriving - may be early leaving or late leaving. I guess we'll find out by end of September!

there is no way that fish has a 32" girth......come on people. my 72 was 49 X 34.5......real nice chinook but nowhere near 50 or even remotely close to 50....P1040955.jpg

by the way fishing has been pretty good for us in the evenings 40-75' off the north arm, whole herring dummy flasher. thats my report.

Not pissed off. Just can't believe ya post a report and everyone jumps in, calling ya on it. Lol not even my fish it was texted to me.

My picture wasn't meant to be swingin dicks or one upping, just educational. You can plainly see that the fish you posted has a narrow girth for its length.
So next time somebody tells you a 25 is a 50 you can rib him instead of passing it on.

Went out to the North Arm just before 5 pm, followed another fisherman from my marina. There was good action right away as I saw him playing with one while I was trying to get my second rod out. Lots of boats had fish on, some were small but there were some good ones. I had 5 hits, 4 of them on small herring. 3 didn't hook up and kept a red fleshed male about 20 lbs. released one jack caught on a plug! all between 30' and 66'

Had the tub out to Sandheads today. Went allllll the way north to the T10 and back. Only had one Jackeroo to show for my time.

The bumper boats at Sandheads sure does make a feller scratch his head a bit. Seems like a few fellas can't figure out who's stand on and who's give way, then they get upset and shout and yell. Fishin' shouldn't be so stressful.

Had the tub out to Sandheads today. Went allllll the way north to the T10 and back. Only had one Jackeroo to show for my time.

The bumper boats at Sandheads sure does make a feller scratch his head a bit. Seems like a few fellas can't figure out who's stand on and who's give way, then they get upset and shout and yell. Fishin' shouldn't be so stressful.
It's part because 90% of captains out there don't have a clue what there doing.

Fished Sandheads 11-7 today. Great to see such nice amounts of coho around we landed seven all wilds, 4 to 8 lbs or so. No springs for us, missed the morning bite ....... Or maybe not, lots of boats but not much for nets flying. Managed to make a few seals nervous teehee.
Some out there need to take a chill pill though, lots of room out there folks, easy to make a slight speed or direction change, no there are no driving lanes but respect is everyone's best friend to enjoy a good day. Dude fishing by himself with one rod, about a 16' aluminum boat, do you ever look over your shoulder. Learned to avoid him in short order:)).

Good luck all

That's Jim's fish....Just read on Facebook it was 40" x 32".

Maybe it is a bad camera angle but saw the pic on FB yesterday and sure wouldn't have guessed even north of 40lbs.

If it's over 50, I should be in the adult film industry ;):D all in fun. In the industry I mean ...... :))

will be worse this weekend.... its a long weekend expect 150+ boats crammed in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back