OFFICIAL 2016 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of resent that remark!
this coming from someone living vicariously thru an imaginary talking horse, your kind of over the top with that ****!
it wasnt funny 40 years ago and its not now either. if your looking to get spoon fed I aint the one to do it, its all been discussed here numerous times if you care to read back a page or two.
this is a sport fishing forum not the mickey mouse club house....grow up!
its because of this kind of crap I dont post reports anymore,
talking in riddles is getting old

Now slooooooow down there pilgram! Obviously your horse feathers are a bit ruffled. On a forum, you've got to share the wealth and pass the beans!

Was it spoony-loonies, hootchie wootchies or anchovy-ovies?! There's no harm in helping a pardner out with this information. It's what a good egg does! Helping each other get some BLOOD on their decks is a sure fire way to see everyone smile!! Or are you all about yourself?! Makes for a looooooooonesome day on the range if you can't make a few friends along the way.

OLAY!

Now slooooooow down there pilgram! Obviously your horse feathers are a bit ruffled. On a forum, you've got to share the wealth and pass the beans!

Was it spoony-loonies, hootchie wootchies or anchovy-ovies?! There's no harm in helping a pardner out with this information. It's what a good egg does! Helping each other get some BLOOD on their decks is a sure fire way to see everyone smile!! Or are you all about yourself?! Makes for a looooooooonesome day on the range if you can't make a few friends along the way.

OLAY!
seriously? what works one day and the next is completely different......pretty simple what lures catch salmon.... hootchies spoons and bait .... the depths change daily.......if you haven't figured that out then I guess you can keep trolling for the answers

You guys need to take a pill. There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking and sharing information. Why wouldn't you want to share some information. I thought we were long past about being about yourself and being ingorent to others.
Life is way to short to be that selfish.

Well, I think there are a few reasons I don't come here much anymore and the last several posts probably sum it all up.

A few of the guys who know me on here know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

Carry on and fish on...

You guys need to take a pill. There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking and sharing information. Why wouldn't you want to share some information. I thought we were long past about being about yourself and being ingorent to others.
Life is way to short to be that selfish.
yeah no problem sharing info .....hey caught 3 fish last night at the bell...... what more do peeps need ????? screen shot of fish finder ? leader length? hook size?size of ball?? everyone knows changes daily....its not about being ignorant.... but being called out for not saying every single detail is a bit absurd.....

What a bunch of bull! Nice pics hookin'up! Nice to know the bite was on at 6pm, and some nice fish are around!

nobody likes a bland report, nobody likes a bragger... its a fine balance between helping your peers and being a dipshit.

keep the reports coming - personally, i'd prefer to hear at least where, what, when and how as opposed to just the when and what!

chill out, been a slow year for all fellas!

When and where is all I'd need to go capatilize on some good fishing, any info is better than if u didnt have it. Camping out of town but happy to hear bout the good local action. Good luck this weekend

I am absolutely with and agree with Hookin'up. Up until a few years ago I used to post reports until I received a similar pithy comment demanding more detailed information and then ceased. It is encouraging to hear a report of someone having action but surely there has to be some self-sufficiency. The detail posted in Hookin'up's original post contained all the required information a reasonably competent angler should need. To suggest bragging is rude. If you need more detailed help hire a guide.

I think hookin'up did more than enough pic of 3 beautiful fish and where they were caught omg that's huge , use your skills and have fun

FISH ON !!!!
This is exactly it, use your skills, there is way more gratification in doing it yourself and enhancing your skills, keep a log if you have to, some people are always looking for the easy way out and want/ask for way too much info.
Where/when/how Deep/ color/direction. I don't just go out to bonk fish and brag to my buddies how easy that was, it's a passion for me that I have invested probably way too much time and money into as have a lot of others here.
It gets very frustrating when something that may have taken you years to learn and someone expects to extract and do in 5 minutes,
It ain't rocket science its fishing for f@ks sakes put in your time be prepared to try different things and stop looking to get spoon fed, and the truth is that most of it is already posted here anyway so it's all pretty redundant.
Try asking some that shat on the BC hunting forum and see what happens lol.

@fishin_magician I hear ya loud and clear.
And yes I still have those "special" spoons on the boat for you, give me a shout next time your out and we'll meet up.

Now I'm outta here for the rest of the weekend you guys can keep bantering if you like or go put your skills to test,
There's lots of big fish around, including some coho jumping jumping around west Van area go have some fun and get over it ffs.

yeah no problem sharing info .....hey caught 3 fish last night at the bell...... what more do peeps need ????? screen shot of fish finder ? leader length? hook size?size of ball?? everyone knows changes daily....its not about being ignorant.... but being called out for not saying every single detail is a bit absurd.....
I think some people miss the point about fishing like Hook Up said. The sense of accomplishment when you get some gear working thru experimentation/experience tastes way better than that salmon steak. Figure it out yourselves, he told you where he got those fish but they have been caught.....now find your own.

Heading out this morning. HITW or the bell, will report tonight.

Mike

I kind of resent that remark!
this coming from someone living vicariously thru an imaginary talking horse, your kind of over the top with that ****!
it wasnt funny 40 years ago and its not now either. if your looking to get spoon fed I aint the one to do it, its all been discussed here numerous times if you care to read back a page or two.
this is a sport fishing forum not the mickey mouse club house....grow up!
its because of this kind of crap I dont post reports anymore,

Right on Tim...

Unbunch your panties ladies and get on with the reports. If you don't like the needles ignore them... Don't whine about it.

Crossing the straight tomorrow morning , will have a report when I get out there, don't know if I'll include how deep though.... Don't want anyone crowding my secret depths..........

Crossing the straight tomorrow morning , will have a report when I get out there, don't know if I'll include how deep though.... Don't want anyone crowding my secret depths..........
Thanks for telling us this is important information AH.

Was a HITW this morning 7:30 to 11:00. Bite was on already when I arrived, lasted until 8:30 for me and saw a couple other boats fight/land fish for another half an hour after that, then it seemed to die off. Had three hits in that first hour - landed a 11lb red, lost another similar size fish that took an aggressive swim under the boat and wrapped the line around around the prop, and a third that was almost legal but not yet there. All on anchovies, all at 65'. Also, all on my old rod&reel combo - none of the fish wanted to try out my new set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back