Nog's Needle - The Good News

I am looking forward to seeing what other flavours he paints these...

Being one of the choosen to play with the proto types I can attest that they work and work dam well.

One of my "Testers" has had a lot of FUN with these over the past couple of years! Thanks for Sharing Bloody Bill!

These things are like salmon crack.

I need more spoons...... I am so afraid of losing one. It would ruin my day to lose one right now.

And the latest versions are creating some SMILES! :D
Great Report & pix FA! And not to worry, you'll be seeing a few more soon! ;)

I am looking forward to seeing what other flavours he paints these...

Initial offerings will be the plated versions as noted.
First painted runs will be sticking with the pattern I used successfully through the testing period. Fiddled with this a fair amount to get it "Just Right" and am now more than Pleased with the results.
Plans are in place to expand the finish line down the line. Have several in mind, and of course those here will be amongst the first to know... UV's & Glows amongst others... ;)

Cheers!
Nog

Last edited by a moderator:
Methinks the Factory Got It Right with their latest test run on the painting end of things!

[lcjuqChL9B0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcjuqChL9B0

Some eyes and a hook and this version looks Good To Go! :D

Clock's ticking down the final moments now Ladz.
Won't be a whole lot longer and these Little Beasties are heading out to SLAY!! ;)

Cheers,
Nog

obviously pics taken aboard a commerical troller.
am sure he was not using exclusively the same spoon on every piece of gear as your trying to convince us of?
nice looking spoon , but your advertising tactics are questionable.

No spoons for you Capn Hook....next "From the fish ****" :) Credit to Seinfelds "Soup ****"

BTW...the spoons look great. Good job.

As Said before Matt, I'm waiting for the bunch I said I would take, if not ....... I hope you have them on the mainland at A and N, Langley, you would sell scads of em !

For those interested, we will have spoons available for pick-up out of our Abbotsford, BC facility once the lures are for sale. We are on track for the public release in the next few weeks!

Stay tuned to this thread for all the latest updates.

[lcjuqChL9B0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lcjuqChL9B0

What,Abbotsford? Finally I don't feel left out living out here in the Bible Belt!! Will have to grab a bunch to add to my already overflowing tackle boxes...

Love the color of that spoon.Pretty much a dead ringer for the real thing.Good job Nog,hope you sell a train load of the
things.Well deserved reward for all your time and efforts!

Abbotsford? Nice! Finally living on the mainland pays off lol

Abbotsford facility

For those interested, we will have spoons available for pick-up out of our Abbotsford, BC facility once the lures are for sale. We are on track for the public release in the next few weeks!

Stay tuned to this thread for all the latest updates.

[lcjuqChL9B0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lcjuqChL9B0

where in Abbotsford is your facility?

cheers,
Spoiler

We will make that info available through the "shipping" section of the website. Since we are a manufacturer and not a store, there will be time restrictions or by-appointment pick-ups. We wish to offer this as a temporary courtesy to those who may have an impending trip where shipping may not fit into that schedule.

Otherwise, we recommend orders be placed via the website.

Thank You.

website

We will make that info available through the "shipping" section of the website. Since we are a manufacturer and not a store, there will be time restrictions or by-appointment pick-ups. We wish to offer this as a temporary courtesy to those who may have an impending trip where shipping may not fit into that schedule.

Otherwise, we recommend orders be placed via the website.

Thank You.
what is the website?

Spoiler,

My apologies if I was unclear. The website is currently under construction. The address will be posted once all site maintenance is finished and is ready to be launched. At this time there is no information accessible to the general public via the website.

Thank you for your patience and inquiries! We will do our best to answer any questions folks may have leading up to the release date.

Back